Fenobarbital

WTF newbie weapons scam us

For Christmas i made to my char as a gift, 5k ss no grade,i was tired to hear the metalic sound when i hit,and what to see after ~1H i look how many i have and i saw 3.5k WTFFFFFFFFFFF killing few mobs

My newbie weapon says that he use 1x ss and 1 bss,but with each hit i use 2x ss.

Duno if this its a legal scam from Devs side or you will create a new department to solve this problem,but giving with one hand and after take with two...

Be grateful that you got ss and weapon... Thats what kind of ppl such changes bring. Got free stuff want more.

Dev wont scam you on things that they gave you for free.

And if you type "soulshot" in Search... you will get 99% chance to randomly select thread with an answer.

THERE ARE A LOT OF WEAPONS WITH WRONG DESCRIPTION. THE AMOUT THEY USE IS RIGHT.

i got the weapon not the ss(i bought 40k adena)..so you recomend to don't trust what i see?

wich each hit 2ss disapear.so first you should check my affirmations if are true before to post.

exacly i saw this "help" as the hand of the GOD who bless me,trying to help us with the hell of not having nothing when we start

and IF are then its worst.

Devs,moderators don't take action wich lead us to others open topics.but better we stick on this.anyway i reported if they fix they fix if not this is the life,nothing is free or a gift in this life.with my age i allready learned this.

and IF are then its worst.

Devs,moderators don't take action wich lead us to others open topics.but better we stick on this.anyway i reported if they fix they fix if not this is the life,nothing is free or a gift in this life.with my age i allready learned this.

​​Ok. So, you mean that you play in a server FREE which gives you a FREE pack of buffs and top ng weapon and you think that this is not for free. Okay.

And yes, we're working in fix this descriptions, but the top priority is the party bug.

• Like 1

So Morim you mean that this "FREE" don't have a reason?

I will explain you wich is the reason,when i start here i come with 6 friends,3 of them quit after 1 day.For us has passed that period of life when we eat,drink and f,,,k in games.

if the server won't have population the server will be "FREE" to die.

Feno what drugs u use??  

Hitting out 1,5k soul shots and not knowing that weapons takes 2 per hit... Is wtf? 

+ All No gr weapons after mid strength uses 2x soul shots except for bows... 

You got some free stuff and still complain? you're mean person. When I started playing here I didn't have any better weapon. I was leveling my dagger character with (Eldrith dagger) Dark Elven quest item. Till I got level 25 and bought myself sword breaker... Leveling was hard p.atk lame and still sometimes had to save shots. Here you get stuff for free and still not happy. I really can't understand people.

i just read the description for you if you din;t doit.

i calculate that spending 40k adena in ss won;t give me a profit of -25k adena.

you will live very happy with your way of thinking..."if its free is good as it is"

i just read the description for you if you din;t doit.

i calculate that spending 40k adena in ss won;t give me a profit of -25k adena.

you will live very happy with your way of thinking..."if its free is good as it is"

​Dont like it, log out, uninstal and quit complaining, and screaming like a spoiled kid who didn't get what he want for christmass.

Becouse this is server for ppl that play HARD GAME.

Dont like it? Go on official. Free stuff till end game. And dont ruin our game with your whining.

Becouse this is server for ppl that play HARD GAME.

Dont like it? Go on official. Free stuff till end game. And dont ruin our game with your whining.

​im sure you play hard,but not this game

..I'm still hearing you whining, quit it, go to you room and thing about what you've been done.

i can hear you also asking your mother where is you milk

grinding without ss is basic thing in classic, that starting pack is already way too easy for newbie, still complain? uninstall the game

stop beeing stupids ok?read the entie post,i don't need free items for sure you need more then me.its just what description have items and how can fooool players ok?

don't act like dogs defending his food