Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

why orfen so easy ?

so why orfen is so easy, 3 partys pride + some random ppl and one party other clan kill him :) not off orfen or wtf ? :)

​he is so "easy"

u cant compare it with vids from ru classic with 300 people because there are 200 just there to protect the fight in case of enemy's ally.

u also wont see allot ppl using shots.

i dont speak abaut 300 or at least 200. i say what on classic just one clan with 3-4 party kill it, i dont say its noob clan or somethink, just i dont think what orfen have normal stats there, and if not him, so all last world boss there will be so easy ? so if server will have more population random ppl can just farm him all time

you played Off? I think no. His normal stats, kill 3-4 party its real, but very long and hard. See plz movie from off, wear  130 members go to orfen, but kill hem 2 party only)

• Like 1

i dont speak abaut 300 or at least 200. i say what on classic just one clan with 3-4 party kill it, i dont say its noob clan or somethink, just i dont think what orfen have normal stats there, and if not him, so all last world boss there will be so easy ? so if server will have more population random ppl can just farm him all time

​Yes he have normal stats.

And u can be sure that even if the server would have more population than now randoms will never get a world boss since clans will allways fight for them.

I remember to kill orfen in C2 with 4 partys and we didnt have good items like here, so here 3 partys its ok in my opinion

I remember to kill orfen in C2 with 4 partys and we didnt have good items like here, so here 3 partys its ok in my opinion

​+1 

C1 official i was raiding orphen with 5 parties d graders

why you all time say C2 was that C3 was that ??? Classic is NOT C1-C10 ...... its different game with different all stats mobs, BTW on normal server all time Orfen must teleport to him cave but there he not teleport and ppl just kill him  in center Seal of spores so its not normal

orfen has 3 random spawn places with 4 teleport locations, it doesnt have to allways teleport to nest, it can teleport randomly among 4 places including the place where it spawned.

why you all time say C2 was that C3 was that ??? Classic is NOT C1-C10 ...... its different game with different all stats mobs, BTW on normal server all time Orfen must teleport to him cave but there he not teleport and ppl just kill him  in center Seal of spores so its not normal

​OFFICIAL classic is diferenct with C1 and C2 ...etc, but you are playing here not in official, thats probably why we all time talk about those chronicles.

Orfen were always a cake... as raid.. to kill it.. without getting rolled by another clan were the biggest problem.... like any other raid once you kicked the no brainer and random mid gear guys.

like trample say he have 3 different teleport location, but this time he dont teleport at all, cose if he teleport 3 or 4 party will not to kill orfen cose adds have strong atack and fast run

one more time pride come with 4 party, stay 10 min and orfen resp, 70 % hp drop but still dont teleport to caves..... ADMIN WHAT IS GOIN ON ??

A sorc with demons staff and emp (weak cause of fire but no dyes for m.atk) is hitting her for 170 (It's like top dmg for classic with that equip). Orfen got like 100-120k hp? I think you need more than 2-3 parties to kill her. Cause of regen as well, in her nest she got more regen than normal. 

ysterday pride + one party other clan  = 10-15 ppl make orfen 50 % hp and than server have restart. in cave speed of orfen also decrease, why ? dont know... like we see lots of problem with  top RB on server. so admin must or repair or not spawm him untill he not repaired..... the same shit with Clan hall, Giran CH have 4 bufs. server 1 month on and still buged

since you are so well informed do you mind telling me what problms you see on top RBs?

about CHs:

giran CH have 5 buffs as all CHs should, this is how it works on classic 1.0.

some clanhalls might still be with higher level becus it requires the clan leader himself to reactivate the option on the npc after the fix was installed.

ofc the clan leaders with still not working properly clan halls dont report it as not working properly some becus they do not know its wrong others becus they just want to keep it like it is. tho is not possible for us to detect which ones are already working as it should and which ones are still needing to be reactivated on npc to make the latest fixes on it start working.

Giran Golden chamber have 5 buffs. problem with RB ? are you joking ? 1 week ago i say about problem and ppl say i am crazy..... cose Orfen dont teleport and some clan with 3 party kill him and farm him....  also i see that admin repair or test him, cose  orfen was kill in 1 secound. and then was nev one. 2 min and pride was on resp place.......  its just facts what i see. and what you say  its 1,0 so dont say what 3 party with C item can farm him cose i see you dont play on classic. and dont say there are no bugs.. Lots and lots bugs. :))))

giran golden chamber should have 5 buffs. like all other CHs should have 5 buffs. orfen is working correctly, it does teleport and yes 3 partys with C grade can kill it. you can keep your opinion if you want to, you are free to do it.

theres a section on forum called bug reports, if there are lots and lots fo bugs as you say, you are invited to post them there and we will check them.

apart from that and without any solid proofs, i would advice you to behave before blowing off steam on the server.

• Like 1

zorgzor its ok when u playing classic for the first time and dont know about some things.

But it isnt ok so blame the server and admin team because u just "think" that something is bugged because it isnt like u would like to have it

• Like 1