Sign in to follow this  
BANHAMA

DRAMA ON SERVER

So here is the story:

A couple days ago Exo'forcelog'tq and his crew from EternalShine went mad on us and declared the war (see my previous video).

Around a week later after we wiped em day after day in DV, they finally did ragequit ES (video of them ragequiting eternalshine right after a wipe in pvp is coming, stay tuned) - Result, we are still at war vs eternalshine but they left the fucking clan lol ...?

Then they went for 2-3 days saying stuff like "you will see you will see" 

Tonight they joined perkunas along some prides in attempt to make a solid clan of 3 cp's with all the highest lv on the server and giran CH.

Two min later, Perkunas declared a War, 3 CP vs 7 guys lol and they call us a zerg... 

@exo, gg you got a ch and managed to fool some cool guys, we will still PR when out of mp and pick our fight, get ready install fraps its gona be funny...

@Baek, i hope you guys know wtf you are doing with that guy in your clan ...

peace

/Eloc

exo ----> Please Baek let me join i cant do shit im getting pk all day long by targaryen and deathsentence QQ

Нам обещали что мы будем наказаны, итог двух дней +68 с perkunas . Exotq малолетка которая не отвечает за свои слова, это я понял недавно)  Ах и да, у нас в клане 1 сильная кп а не 3)))) этого пока достаточно

Un servidor sin emoción pierde el sentido.! lindo duelo entre clanes.! 

prometo que apenas solucione el problema de lag me organizo para unirme a la guerra..! 

Saludos...! 

People saying "im going to official" makes me laugh. Are they really going to pay $15 on a game thats been out for 12 years? hahaha. 

• Like 1

People saying "im going to official" makes me laugh. Are they really going to pay $15 on a game thats been out for 12 years? hahaha. 

​Still better than walking arround on an empty server... And it'll, for sure, have pvp videos with more than 1 minute.

​Still better than walking arround on an empty server... And it'll, for sure, have pvp videos with more than 1 minute.

People still watch pvp videos? Is it 2006 again?

Hey man if you wanna throw money away, go for it. But you're lying to yourself if you're pretending that innova isn't going to be the same clown fiesta thats on any other l2 server.

People are always going to find an excuse to quit their l2 server and move on to another one. Its nothing new, and the same will happen to Innova eventually. The difference is you're not required to spend money on this server. 

The people who are advertising that they're moving servers also remind me of a baby crying for attention. You dont have to announce in party / shout / forum / chat / etc that you are leaving. Just go. No one cares. Its just annoying at this point. 

Hell people server hop l2 servers so much, it should be considered an e-sport at this point. 

• Like 2

''drama on server'' more like 2 retards fighting over a tonka truck imo. xD 

Hey man if you wanna throw money away, go for it. But you're lying to yourself if you're pretending that innova isn't going to be the same clown fiesta thats on any other l2 server.

People are always going to find an excuse to quit their l2 server and move on to another one. Its nothing new, and the same will happen to Innova eventually. The difference is you're not required to spend money on this server. 

The people who are advertising that they're moving servers also remind me of a baby crying for attention. You dont have to announce in party / shout / forum / chat / etc that you are leaving. Just go. No one cares. Its just annoying at this point. 

Hell people server hop l2 servers so much, it should be considered an e-sport at this point. 

drama queens never change.

​Hmmm, k.

If you dont know dont talk. Exotiq was thinking to join us 3 weeks ago but we were full + in alliance with bulgaria jamaica pirates...

But now a lot of people left because preparing for innova and we had our pluses, as clan. 

Pride archer cp joined because of other reasons.

To sum up stop talking bull shiet like you are the main thing why everything changed.

If you dont know dont talk. Exotiq was thinking to join us 3 weeks ago but we were full + in alliance with bulgaria jamaica pirates...

But now a lot of people left because preparing for innova and we had our pluses, as clan. 

Pride archer cp joined because of other reasons.

To sum up stop talking bull shiet like you are the main thing why everything changed.

​Point is Exo'fail'tq was all happy to be friend with Eloc and day after he goes mad and you war Deathsentence becauses of him. Hes bipolar and retarded.

but we were full + in alliance with bulgaria jamaica pirates...

the zerg is real

​Bless the body, bless the soul!

​MY

TAHL

GET