Sign in to follow this  
BANHAMA

Perkunas I - II / Whats going on ?

Perkunas bulking up, absorbing pretty much all 50+ on the server and also working really hard on PerkunasII.

Some of my old friends that stoped for a month are now back online, in perkunas, and dont remember me at all ... smells fishy fishy !!! You guys bought an army or what lol ?

Moving on more serious topic, tonight we had some fun going from +0 to +11 in the war VS Perkunas.

Was fun guys, this server is promising !

• Like 2

i dont want to be meant, its just... why you always use a vod which include 2 clans gang up 1 clan and then post here in trying to humiliate that 1 clan... its just ridiculous buddy not even funny...i stopped watching after 30 seconds, so boring....

and about that perkunas I-II i think its their sub clan, many clans using this method, pride pr1de, unique unIque, targaryens novatargaryen tyrell baratheons (omg GOT fan everywhere, including me)

• Like 1

Lol, goin on offprime exping guys in boxes(there were 2 players) with backup, totally worth fraps :D If you are so badass go gvg vs me? Or you will PR as always when we run on the horizon, never give a fight :( 

i dont want to be meant, its just... why you always use a vod which include 2 clans gang up 1 clan and then post here in trying to humiliate that 1 clan... its just ridiculous buddy not even funny...i stopped watching after 30 seconds, so boring....

and about that perkunas I-II i think its their sub clan, many clans using this method, pride pr1de, unique unIque, targaryens novatargaryen tyrell baratheons (omg GOT fan everywhere, including me)

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: The Logical Approach.

​The point of uploading any footage at all is to promote some fun hostility among the warring clans on this server, and to provide some entertainment to the rest of the server and clans who are avoiding wars right now. I don't know why people take it so personally and need to feel judgmental about sharing a little PVP on the forum. I mean, who else is trying to promote "the other half" to this game on this server?

And no, there's hardly any drama from either side--at least no serious drama. No one is taking it personally (at least I hope) and if anything it's all just for fun and a bit of aggravating trolling here and there to keep things heated.

Oh, and to end all of the past/future "LOL @ YOU POSTING THIS! IT NOT WAR MAN, IT JUST YOU 2 PARTY VS. 1! DA FUQ? DIS NOT EVEN GOOD VIDEO!"--guess what? War is war is war is war is war is war is war, etc.. There is no proper way to kill or run, but there are smarter ways to pick fights to ensure the best outcome for your side. Hell, world history has this written all over its textbooks, so it should be absolute common sense to incorporate and see this strategy in something so small as a video game of all things.

(If none of this rings any bells with you, here is the alternative message: "QQ.")

• Like 1

​The point of uploading any footage at all is to promote some fun hostility among the warring clans on this server, and to provide some entertainment to the rest of the server and clans who are avoiding wars right now. I don't know why people take it so personally and need to feel judgmental about sharing a little PVP on the forum. I mean, who else is trying to promote "the other half" to this game on this server?

And no, there's hardly any drama from either side--at least no serious drama. No one is taking it personally (at least I hope) and if anything it's all just for fun and a bit of aggravating trolling here and there to keep things heated.

Oh, and to end all of the past/future "LOL @ YOU POSTING THIS! IT NOT WAR MAN, IT JUST YOU 2 PARTY VS. 1! DA FUQ? DIS NOT EVEN GOOD VIDEO!"--guess what? War is war is war is war is war is war is war, etc.. There is no proper way to kill or run, but there are smarter ways to pick fights to ensure the best outcome for your side. Hell, world history has this written all over its textbooks, so it should be absolute common sense to incorporate and see this strategy in something so small as a video game of all things.

(If none of this rings any bells with you, here is the alternative message: "QQ.")

fun ? judgement ? man.... wtf?

and world history ? wtf ? =)) 

ok you got me, that footage above is boring as hell but your shit post is quite funny =)) thank you 

fun ? judgement ? man.... wtf?

and world history ? wtf ? =)) 

ok you got me, that footage above is boring as hell but your shit post is quite funny =)) thank you 

​and +1 to Down Syndrome

nice argument =))

​Says you? I can't argue with the archetype of the L2 "jajajawotfokmengadenaplz" derp. I gave the perfect argument for someone like you to defer to anyway, but you probably couldn't comprehend the reading up until that point (hint: it's the last two letters).

argue =)) you said i took this personally since i dont even know who that guy is in that video, we even didnt have any fight in game, i just gave an objective post about how boring that video is, you told me that footage is for entertainment, sorry, its so boring in my eyes and i had to comment about that

but here you are, appeared from nowhere, stating that i took this personally and blahh blahhh, and war is blahh blahhh... who cares? 

that footage is still boring like hell, and, not just that, he even used it to humilate his opponents, yea 2 clans gang up 1 clan, so proud about it =)) and Lin, my buddy, this is just a game, i think its you who shouldnt take this so personally =))

good luck, have fun =))

argue =)) you said i took this personally since i dont even know who that guy is in that video, we even didnt have any fight in game, i just gave an objective post about how boring that video is, you told me that footage is for entertainment, sorry, its so boring in my eyes and i had to comment about that

but here you are, appeared from nowhere, stating that i took this personally and blahh blahhh, and war is blahh blahhh... who cares? 

that footage is still boring like hell, and, not just that, he even used it to humilate his opponents, yea 2 clans gang up 1 clan, so proud about it =)) and Lin, my buddy, this is just a game, i think its you who shouldnt take this so personally =))

good luck, have fun =))

It's you who should learn the difference between an objective argument vs. subjective opinion. FYI, war will always have odds against odds, and humiliation's a part of it. How you handle that humiliation? That's your business ;).

GLHF, buddy.

good luck, have fun =))

It's you who should learn the difference between an objective argument vs. subjective opinion. FYI, war will always have odds against odds, and humiliation's a part of it. How you handle that humiliation? That's your business ;).

GLHF, buddy.

​perkunas is not my clan, why should i have to handle that? just wtf... you just keep going more and more nonsene at all... LOl

good luck, have fun =))

GLHF, buddy.

​perkunas is not my clan, why should i have to handle that? just wtf... you just keep going more and more nonsene at all... LOl

https://www.kleenex.com/

overenchated eminance bows ''top clan'' rekt by pink unicorns and dwarfs in brigandine armor.

735.gif

​if this should ever happen make fraps plz :)

But i guess it will be a dream...

The problem is, if you want to film fights, ask the guy in front to do it. That video will get much much better.

Don't film as a support, we can only heard "DOUBLE KILL" and videos shows how you say HAHAHAHA. 

I have criticized his vids because they have decent intro (AE template) that takes your attention, but then the content is far away from the level you expect for that intro :D.

And I do it from the video maker point of view, so I try to be objective.

As an advice: Should take more captures to make a longer video, and try to spend more time on it.

I have criticized his vids because they have decent intro (AE template) that takes your attention, but then the content is far away from the level you expect for that intro :D.

And I do it from the video maker point of view, so I try to be objective.

As an advice: Should take more captures to make a longer video, and try to spend more time on it.

​Now THIS is objective feedback! Unlike the usual, "vid sux man eat my dik for breakfast nab" kind of response that is often the more typical. I agree with your comments. In the editor's defense though, he turns these around just hours after a fight. Surely there'll be more footage to make an intense video as the server continues :).

no he just didnt use any harsh words in his comment... man LOLLLL you found a sh!t, you call it sh!t >> objective, just accept your sh!t

even its very frustrated for you but its still sh!t, sory

no he just didnt use any harsh words in his comment... man LOLLLL you found a sh!t, you call it sh!t >> objective, just accept your sh!t

even its very frustrated for you but its still sh!t, sory

​Now you're trying too hard.

yea i just found out that vid belongs to your clan mate, such a waste of time to discuss about "objective" here, sorry, no wonder why you reacted like a girl

yea i just found out that vid belongs to your clan mate, such a waste of time to discuss about "objective" here, sorry, no wonder why you reacted like a girl

Blezz za boday,
blezz luh souhhh.