Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

clan wars

for fck sake, can you pls install the fix into next restart? its so fking bullsh!t, i have to hold ctrl for debuff and its so fking lame

for fck sake, can you pls install the fix into next restart? its so fking bullsh!t, i have to hold ctrl for debuff and its so fking lame

​i hear there is such a thing as /useskillforce in macroses

​i hear there is such a thing as /useskillforce in macroses

​you enlighten me....

​well your rage is silly bcz https://l2central.info/classic/Клан_-_клановые_войны

3. Даже во время войны кланов противники должны использовать принудительную атаку, чтобы атаковать противника, и цвет имени персонажа будет    изменяться на фиолетовый.

What mean even in war you must use force attack.

​well your rage is silly bcz https://l2central.info/classic/Клан_-_клановые_войны

3. Даже во время войны кланов противники должны использовать принудительную атаку, чтобы атаковать противника, и цвет имени персонажа будет    изменяться на фиолетовый.

What mean even in war you must use force attack.

​enlightement part 2

​"1.2.8. In order to start fight players need to use forced attack. Their nickname become purple" > from Clan Wars section.

From the official classic patch-notes, you have to use force attack to initiate a fight.

So apparently the war tag was fixed. But still missing fix of most important: war points, end of war every week and every kill of enemy war gives 1 point of clan reputation.

Sign in to follow this