Hatchiacke

Spoiler worth playing (Main)?

First sorry for my bad english.

So in this server is worth to play spoiler, because i am seeing some posts, and people talk that spoiler was worth playing on the start (1.00) ; (1.03) but now its better to just drop items.

How is the situation of the class spoiling early levels and 40+? Do you earn much adena?

I dont know if its true but, the rate on spoil is 1x and on drop is 3x , and that is killing the class?

First sorry for my bad english.

So in this server is worth to play spoiler, because i am seeing some posts, and people talk that spoiler was worth playing on the start (1.00) ; (1.03) but now its better to just drop items.

How is the situation of the class spoiling early levels and 40+? Do you earn much adena?

I dont know if its true but, the rate on spoil is 1x and on drop is 3x , and that is killing the class?

​hi man

2spoil is 2x as far as i know

early lvls arent that much good because allot mobs having still a low spoil chance.

above 40 its starts to becoming pretty good

I play with a main spoiler... and honestly, i dont recommend...
Spoil chance is to low in classic, at least in 1.0, even in high lvls... I cannot talk about next version 1.03, 2.0 etc, cause i never played in others classic servers
but i can tell that materials that u can make money generally in L2, like steel, animal bone, cbp, its terrible to spoil.
U dont have those on high lvl mobs, and the spoil chance on low lvls sux

Before any1 come here and tell: " i did money spoiling varnish and iron ore, making steel and selling blablabla", BOTTING doesnt count, ok?

I make more than 400k/hour spoiling, not botting with a low level spoiler. You can make a lot more in high level zone with keys/parts.

Just because you dont know how to do it doesnt mean everyone else cant do it.

I make more than 400k/hour spoiling, not botting with a low level spoiler. You can make a lot more in high level zone with keys/parts.

Just because you dont know how to do it doesnt mean everyone else cant do it.

look, no flame by my side, but i played on spoiler since c3 until goddess... just in low rate servers....
i think that i know what im talking about...

this guys asked if worth make a spoiler as main class... worth? no ... Spoil chance is too low to worth it...

If u r pro spoiler, if u know all, gratz.. but still doesnt worth...

in one hour, in low lvl spoil, plz, tell me where do u farm 133k / buff in mats and parts... ah, lemme guess: i dont wanna teach u how to earn money blablabla

obviously, u can play 1 hour withou botting, yes, i believe, but i dont believe in ur math...

I play with a main spoiler... and honestly, i dont recommend...
Spoil chance is to low in classic, at least in 1.0, even in high lvls... I cannot talk about next version 1.03, 2.0 etc, cause i never played in others classic servers
but i can tell that materials that u can make money generally in L2, like steel, animal bone, cbp, its terrible to spoil.
U dont have those on high lvl mobs, and the spoil chance on low lvls sux

Before any1 come here and tell: " i did money spoiling varnish and iron ore, making steel and selling blablabla", BOTTING doesnt count, ok?

​yeah thats true those materils arent spoilable in high lvl areas

but u can spoil for example ewc's, plated leather parts or different heads of top c weapons. Not to mention about Crafted leather or mold's (remember mold hardener costs around 40-50k atm and it have 9% spoil chance)

So as high lvl spoiler u can become rich pretty easily if u are with party.

about 1.03/1.05 spoil chance increase allot there. on craft materials (except keys) there is a increase of around 20% opposite to 1.0

• Like 1

once again you guys are missing the main point...

you gonna be a dwarf!!! thats should be enough reason!!!

• Like 2

once again you guys are missing the main point...

you gonna be a dwarf!!! thats should be enough reason

well.. just the Provoke worth everything XDDDD

I'm not playing on this server for too long. Also started out as a spoiler. And I'm already feeling that it was a bad move. You're not gonna make the expected amount of adena at 20-30 lvl, and it will take you quite an ammount of time to get to lvl 40 to be able to increase adena income. I'd recommend starting out as someone else. But the choice is up to you. Who knows, maybe you're one of those spoilers who will be making 300k-400k/hour as a low lvl spoiler.
P.S. I am not a fan of the Bounty Hunter class, picked him as a starting class imagening that I'll earn piles of money. So my impression might be a bit distorted.

• Like 1

300/400k adena in 1 hour is impossible at low lvl... maybe at lvl 40.

With really low rate of spoil, nobody waste time in farming .. only bot, and i see a LOT. 

Maybe at higher lvl is better

• Like 1

Question is why do you need to make 400k an hour at lvl 20? or you want to have top D wep+armor+jelws by like lvl 25? if so you are on a wrong server.

after update spoils will be quite decent,  with mobs dropping multiple mats and bigger chances, stuff like up to 7 sops on 70 % chance etc.

well, as far as I know, the adm use the classic database on amount , right?

i alrdy say, in my opinion, the amount should stay 1x, just the chance go with the drop rate (3x)

if u raise the chance and amount, the economy will colapse

after update spoils will be quite decent,  with mobs dropping multiple mats and bigger chances, stuff like up to 7 sops on 70 % chance etc.

​That's awesome! At last!

Spoilers suck, you cant spoil spell books. 

gg

​Jesus... Gfbot and his spellbooks rant :) And he could not care less that the subject of the topic is totally different...

• Like 1