Sign in to follow this  
Maladiec

CP LF Int. clan

CP lf clan, we are:Treasure hunter, bounty hunter, overlord, spellhowler

We all are 30+, playing 6-9h a day.

We are new to this servers, ambicious, and full of courage, also our spoiler knows good jokes :))

Pm ingmame: Maladiec,vrazor,bakanis,bazukax

Have a good day.

Dagger can one shot nuker. Yep. But after 45+ it cant even come close because leveling spots are open field. Also it is hard to level dagger and its hard to increase damage. Dex doesnt add nothing to your skillz. Also hitting with no grade wep and with c grade wep skills do same damage. U can test it.

If your guy likes it go on. But i dont recommend it. I havent seen dagger for a long time. They were popular in cruma because there are walls. But after that i saw few leveling with bow in dv. So why just dont go archer and thats it.

Yes, i noticed that there aren't much daggers too, but playing archer isn't kinda my style.. What do you think about starting lvling a tank?

​I advise to you start lvling WL, It fits to your group setup. And its awesome class in next update. And you will easy find CP with this setup.

Yes, i noticed that there aren't much daggers too, but playing archer isn't kinda my style.. What do you think about starting lvling a tank?

​fuck the haters bro, next patch u get hide at lvl 52 and u can go in and roflcopter backstab ur wartags and peace out. 

OE a cursed mainguache for swag