Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

Tired to see random groups

I am really tired to see high level exp in random groups. Why da furk there is almost no const parties on the server(on decent levels). You will keep goin exp/raids/sieges in random clan groups? wtf 2006 style.

Most people dont want to go to cp because they dont think they can be active every day.

And second most people wants to join clan with normal clan system where u come online and can party. And when u need to leave someone change you from the clan.

Atleast thats why i cant join cp. 

• Like 1

Most people dont want to go to cp because they dont think they can be active every day.

And second most people wants to join clan with normal clan system where u come online and can party. And when u need to leave someone change you from the clan.

​Thats what i'm talking about. When i play here i feel like i'm back in time to 2006. Now clans its not a bunch of people. Clan ts structured ally of const-paries with one goal on the same side of the server. Each group have own politic in party, own resources to grown (or almost all) They protect each other on exp, and taking Epic 2gether. That's how it works normally. 

​Thats what i'm talking about. When i play here i feel like i'm back in time to 2006. Now clans its not a bunch of people. Clan ts structured ally of const-paries with one goal on the same side of the server. Each group have own politic in party, own resources to grown (or almost all) They protect each other on exp, and taking Epic 2gether. That's how it works normally. 

​europeans never managed to play like this.

thats why russians rolling on all servers...

PS: best example is comedy cp on innova eu classic. They are already 52....lol

sadly i dont have the time to play hardcore as i did before so in here im just with couple of friends going slowly and enjoying when we have time for it.

but its quite sad for me to see when there is like 50 clan with 15 to 20 ppl just running around messy when you could have like 8 or 9 big organized clans making strong aliances and actualy fighting for the stuff.

people could just get together more, instead of having every single persons wnating to be their own clan leader. just group up in a bigger and more active clan, it will be easyer for party finding, and funnier later for clan wars and stuff.