Sign in to follow this  
Weekreport

This is irritating

I'm really angry with this matter yesterday the "perfect anti-bot" blocking my game account and they have already been 21 hours and I have no answer by staff

and I know of many cases where they have been wrongly blocked accounts They begin to worry if the anti-bot works perfectly or has errors

and they know what they talked because KOLL has already solved problems where there was no illegality of any kind

KOLL come and deny it if it is not

I'm still waiting for a response unjustified and irresponsible blockade

Game Nick: Victor

I have every availability to resolve this issue and I can not have patience but hopefully understand which it is very frustrating he is accused of something you have not done because I'm sure that staff or anyone else has happened once accused when you are honest

That's why you should play in CP xD

P.S. 

Sadstory 

​what does it have to do play alone or in CP a wrong ban by the system ???

​With randoms you never know do they botting or not so you take a risk to be banned. 

but for example when you take new guy in CP and you are not sure that he wont use soft in your cp. Than you ask him to share his screen and do PC/browser search for most popular botting soft. 

• Like 1

This were the members of the party when the disconnection occurred and try and get the ban appeared:

maybe enter 11:40 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.  (GMT- 4:30) Timeline

1. nazgul
2. eruditas
3. victor
4. inception
5. koukou
6. megaukis
7. cupycake
8. sasukeuchica
9. r3d