Sign in to follow this  
Pinko

Adena drop - has it been discussed?

Hello 

As far as i can understand the server rates are exp x3, spoil x2, adena x1. At the moment the x1 adena and x3 experience rate is a big problem. Probably if it was x2 XP and x1 adena or x3 exp and x2 adena it should be okay. If i remember correctly adena x2 was actually something like x1.2-1.5 if you go into details. The problem right now is that we`re leveling faster than we cna make adena. It is not normal for any chronicle of L2 to demand from a player to make a spoiler or 2nd, 3rd character just so he can farm and gear himself normally. Atm you can not do anything without a spoiler. And that`s wrong. Yes we should take our time and it should be hard for us to obtain D grade and advance from there but it should be possible with a single character - right now it is not(if the said char is not a spoiler). Due to the fact that the adena amout was changed, some quests were changed and again that we`re leveling faster than we should at x1 and the adena is around that rate(or lower:D).  In the updates voting topic i saw that the admins want to keep the server hardcore and might not implement some of the official updates that are disliked by the community( that`s great) but imbalanced does not equal hardcore. Honestly speaking if it just looks like this was made just so donations can flow in. Both for dualbox and for the auction​. I don`t believe in that but that is how it looks like from the outside.
If the topic has been discussed please excuse me and provide me with a link. 

Hello 

As far as i can understand the server rates are exp x3, spoil x2, adena x1. At the moment the x1 adena and x3 experience rate is a big problem. Probably if it was x2 XP and x1 adena or x3 exp and x2 adena it should be okay. If i remember correctly adena x2 was actually something like x1.2-1.5 if you go into details. The problem right now is that we`re leveling faster than we cna make adena. It is not normal for any chronicle of L2 to demand from a player to make a spoiler or 2nd, 3rd character just so he can farm and gear himself normally. Atm you can not do anything without a spoiler. And that`s wrong. Yes we should take our time and it should be hard for us to obtain D grade and advance from there but it should be possible with a single character - right now it is not(if the said char is not a spoiler). Due to the fact that the adena amout was changed, some quests were changed and again that we`re leveling faster than we should at x1 and the adena is around that rate(or lower:D).  In the updates voting topic i saw that the admins want to keep the server hardcore and might not implement some of the official updates that are disliked by the community( that`s great) but imbalanced does not equal hardcore. Honestly speaking if it just looks like this was made just so donations can flow in. Both for dualbox and for the auction​. I don`t believe in that but that is how it looks like from the outside.
If the topic has been discussed please excuse me and provide me with a link. 

​thats wrong..adena rate is 3x

but classic have his own adena drop calculation

3x adena classic=1,8x offical (no classic offical)

and i cant confirm the spoiler story. i play here since day 1 and i had top d with around lvl 35 (orc shaman)

but ofcourse if u farm all the time with shots its no surprise that  dont have enough money.

in classic 1.0 u play most of the time without shots. (further updates will bring a adena drop icnrease so u can farm with shots)

I hope the 1.5 update happens soon, I just had a couple of friends quit on their 2nd day. Its a lot harder for new people to level up now in NA time because there are not as many AOE parties as there were at the start of the server. I feel as the NA population will continue to decrease as well. 

Its nearly impossible to level up as a solo player if you're not a mage. Not many people are willing to invest in dual boxing, they need to try the server out first, and don't have access to another computer. 

They said the exp was fine, but the adena was godawful. Keep in mind these are old retail players who played classic years ago, and even they couldn't stand it. 

The adena drops, brigadine dwarfs running around stunning them while pveing, and the server going down on their first day. Well I can just tell you that theres a very high chance they will never log again. Its unfortunate, but shit happens. 

Id like for them to have incentive to play, but it seems like from their experience so far, they are very turned off from their experience and theres nothing I can do, oh well. 

I know this is a 'hardcore' server, but if the game is too difficult before they hit 40, they will simply quit, and the population will decline until something is changed. You see people selling +10 c grade bows and they cant even afford a devotion set. rofl. 

I don't like 1.0. You rely on RNGesus for a full drop to get money and spellbooks. A spellbook drop rate right now for silence/haste/cubics etc is the same as getting a top d grade weapon full drop off 1x mobs in 1.5.

Well you don`t rely on RNGjesus so much but still there is a discrepancy in exp and adena - normally it`s  like that on most servers but the big mistake most ppl make is thinking that it will not be a problem for the server population - i don`t want a x10 adena drop but normally you should be able to gear yourself with a single character and at the moment you can not do that. For example on most servers (low rate ones) the raids between 20 and 40 are a must - something that is rarely done on higher rates - atm you can not do that here because you do not have a tank before 30ish - y u can run around and hope not to loose the agro or waste your UD but your mages will be out of mana by the 3rd guards respawn. No grade and D grade are achievable the problem is when and at what cost - do you have money for quests for 2nd prof then? Ofc you`ll run around but still you do need a  certain amount of money - after that 45+ you need to start getting your C grade equipment. You can buy some you should craft some but you won`t have the mats or the money to do so. On any server by the time you`re ready for C grade 45+ you should be able to play with shots because you should be making enough money to use them, and spare some for equipment, mats, craft, buffs etc. The "this is hardcore you do not use shots bullshit is true but valid up to a certain point - i`m a 25 lvl DE fighter and i have 120k ~150 if i sell some stuff i won`t need anyway. If i try to go up with this char only it won`t be possible. Okay it will be possible but it will be inefficient and a total waste of time.  I still have some memories of C1, C2, C3 and i rarely played a server that was above x4 even this was considered high so even if i take the changes they made(quests, drop, spoil, adena amount drop) into account it still can not work out as it should. I still do not see an explanation what happened yesterday - no page, no server, no update on the matter either.
I doubt that this will change
but if the 1.5 update will help - then please do implement it asap.

in class ic 1.0 u play most of the time without shots. (further updates will bring a adena drop icnrease so u can farm with shots)

• Like 1

from what i know was even worst on korean classic when they opened it, since russian has i think increased the drop korean had on 1,0 and we have 3 x from russian, so i cant imagine how those damn koreans played back then, it would just be a brain meltdown for me :)

• Like 1

i played on ru classic on 1.0 and i believe its all ok with adena drop at least from what i see on this days ive been playing.

• Like 1