Morim

Pk Scrolls POLL

About PK Scrolls  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Delete PK Scrolls?

• Delete it all and to clean you PK just make the quest
    • Let it like now
    • Your suggestion

Server is diying , low lvl people die easy against lvl 50, so if you want that kind of pvp go to x500 ;)

No sieges, ni olympiads, no people in arenas, no pvp...

Oh please...server is already withering, and u want to kill pvp too? This system is quite good, and will be even better when death curse will be reduced from 10 to 4%

I guarantee it.

lvl 50+ character kills everything CRUMA unable to defend themselves and that with a scroll remove KP is killing pvp?.
The scroll PK killed PvP / PK system so cool that I invent this game.
People should know that PK does have a risk with the current method there is no risk.
The times in which 50 characters searching for a station that has killed PK scroll.
Yesterday's Pride CRUMA fearless killed all these scroll PK done. Lvl characters much more low lvl go to areas without fear of punishment PKs mass q supposed to forgive but that is not that is not L2 PvP.
With this the only thing you get is a lot of new people q leaves the server because it does not let them play

Sorry for my English is google xD

• Like 1

No sieges, ni olympiads, no people in arenas, no pvp...

Oh please...server is already withering, and u want to kill pvp too? This system is quite good, and will be even better when death curse will be reduced from 10 to 4%

I guarantee it.

lvl 50+ character kills everything CRUMA unable to defend themselves and that with a scroll remove KP is killing pvp?.
The scroll PK killed PvP / PK system so cool that I invent this game.
People should know that PK does have a risk with the current method there is no risk.
The times in which 50 characters searching for a station that has killed PK scroll.
Yesterday's Pride CRUMA fearless killed all these scroll PK done. Lvl characters much more low lvl go to areas without fear of punishment PKs mass q supposed to forgive but that is not that is not L2 PvP.
With this the only thing you get is a lot of new people q leaves the server because it does not let them play

Sorry for my English is google xD

​not no risk, ochoba down exp from 59 to 57, my friend got an full plate armor from his sub char, and hes not possible to pk 24/24

I really wonder what's the purpose of their existance? I mean the scrolls! They're so easy and cheap to find that PK isnt that feeling we had some years go. There's no risk, no adrenaline, no fear. Just some dlvl (maybe), nothing else. What was the initial purpose of implementing those easy to get PK scrolls in classic, anyone knows? 

I really wonder what's the purpose of their existance? I mean the scrolls! They're so easy and cheap to find that PK isnt that feeling we had some years go. There's no risk, no adrenaline, no fear. Just some dlvl (maybe), nothing else. What was the initial purpose of implementing those easy to get PK scrolls in classic, anyone knows? 

​​The idea of this system is that people join clans, clans would make sides, and start CW. Not that idiot could come, and PK all giving -10 %.

For real scrolls sucks, I voted for removing them. On the other hand it is our community problem.

I bet, that most of active people will quit, just because many of them love this current scroll system. And what after? Yes. Nothing...All day stupid expin...one by one by one...one side wars...exping...so boring.

Play only for sieges? oh home on...

I believe, Koll, and developers created this system not without some reason. They definely did it to make this server unique and different. Classig grow up system with notes of hardcore...sweet!

​​The idea of this system is that people join clans, clans would make sides, and start CW. Not that idiot could come, and PK all giving -10 %.

For real scrolls sucks, I voted for removing them. On the other hand it is our community problem.

​Your stupid classic system not working, its just wet dream for pink girls... It force to pk enemies anyways.

All you need is follow this three single steps:

Step 1: Make your "rubber duck death squad" clan > buy clanhall > bake a cookies > say:"I'LL DO IT!" > GROW SOME BALLS > accept the war! Revenge and PUNISH EACH OTHER!

Step 2: ???

Step 3: PROFIT!

Congratulations!

• Like 1

I voted for the ques option but this  is my opinion too:

_______________ ._. _____ .î.      ``` with love  ♥  ♪ ___ :3

Mmmmmmmm.....If u cant remove them, add a lot of restrincions to difficult their use, pk scrolls unbanlance the game  >>> CuZ< =====>>>>> is simple to use them

want a hardcore classic role gameplay........ ☼.☼? mmmm?   and u need pk scrolls???  c` mon!!!!!! -------->  _______________ ._. _____ .î.  Get some balls!!!

Make it more harder to them!!!  >:) , make it more harder to all!!! This is classic SEÑORES!!! It is Justice Gm `s

And ty for ur Good Work.

aGREUS.thumb.jpg.741fd6492bdf3cb2e583970  AGREUS

First of all, I wanna say u are playing L2Classic, It's one of the most difficult Chronicle. Rather than crying in this forum, why dont you try to decide to take revenge on the boy who killed you. You need to know the criclet of our life: The strong will win the weak. "3x PK 2x", "4x pk 3x", "5x pk 4x". I usually kill my war in Cruma and DV and Pk all their support because its one of the simple way the stop their leveling process.

Last but not least, Pkers are going to pay for their work, PK point > 5 --> Drop 100% items (Weapons, Armors, Jewelry), Its not free for all.. as well as it very hard to clear Karma point so you try to catch them. I droped Demon's Staff last week because of PK. And in my view i enjoy this PK/PvP system because of simple reason --> It is L2. You'll have to die, whether you like it or not.

First of all, I wanna say u are playing L2Classic, It's one of the most difficult Chronicle. Rather than crying in this forum, why dont you try to decide to take revenge on the boy who killed you. You need to know the criclet of our life: The strong will win the weak. "3x PK 2x", "4x pk 3x", "5x pk 4x". I usually kill my war in Cruma and DV and Pk all their support because its one of the simple way the stop their leveling process.

Last but not least, Pkers are going to pay for their work, PK point > 5 --> Drop 100% items (Weapons, Armors, Jewelry), Its not free for all.. as well as it very hard to clear Karma point so you try to catch them. I droped Demon's Staff last week because of PK. And in my view i enjoy this PK/PvP system because of simple reason --> It is L2. You'll have to die, whether you like it or not.

​O yes...so if u enjoy it soo much why need pk scroll with advantages =? clear like old time and keep pking no problem with that;  pk scroll in a new addition, or at least use the pks scroll with restrincions  like walking to floran spend some time and come back keep pking np.

Im not 100% again pk, i know its a part of the game just balance it, no more.

With  that u can keep pking-----> but again ur war = same/low spot, but with restrincions u dont go camping low lvl spot with randoms parties just 4 fun, boring the new ot maybe

unexperienced ppl, i dont want an utopy.<-----(NOW HATERS COME TO ME=(beware a sandstorm is close...)=)---> this is a thread for improve the server, only want the best for all, an option that make most pp happy (im realistic nothing is perfect), who want pk/pvp full a lot time, and who want lvling pve farming, random pts, etc. i seek Justice, nothing more else; leave ur constructive opinion and help to do the server a better, funny place to play. thats all.

_______________ ._. _____ .î.      ``` with love  ♥  ♪ ___ :3

aGREUS.thumb.jpg.741fd6492bdf3cb2e583970AGREUS

just delete it. pro scrolls arguments so far: killing low lvls, killing buffbots... so hardcor, so classic. have you ppl tried start some trouble in your lvl range? but be carefull ppl can fight back then and you may lose a fight:/

• Like 1

just delete it. pro scrolls arguments so far: killing low lvls, killing buffbots... so hardcor, so classic. have you ppl tried start some trouble in your lvl range? but be carefull ppl can fight back than and you may lose a fight:/

​just one more guy never pk for good spot, again

and again if they change the scrolls or replace it with a quest you still CAN pk

"yea coz nothing changes for me ..."

just delete it. pro scrolls arguments so far: killing low lvls, killing buffbots... so hardcor, so classic. have you ppl tried start some trouble in your lvl range? but be carefull ppl can fight back then and you may lose a fight:/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwXCer7xwXg

​We were troubleing all the way, not like Russian and some other constas, that were rushing and killing low levels. Problem as u said is not the scrolls, is pk points too easy to clear and pk count should drop from 1 not from 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwXCer7xwXg

​We were troubleing all the way, not like Russian and some other constas, that were rushing and killing low levels. Problem as u said is not the scrolls, is pk points too easy to clear and pk count should drop from 1 not from 4.

"​rushing and killing low levels" classic L2:D

i think dropping should stay at 4. sometimes you need to pk for start trouble or fight for spot but clearing pk count should be changed. if its not that easy to decrease your pk count most ppl will automatically get more than 4 pk.

its a reason to kill people that dont want to leaver your spot and dont want to flag.
Its a classic way of this server. I dont get why you cry. if its a high lvl +10 dif (ochoba) you can get a 1 hr buff

its a reason to kill people that dont want to leaver your spot and dont want to flag.
Its a classic way of this server. I dont get why you cry. if its a high lvl +10 dif (ochoba) you can get a 1 hr buff

i dont get why you cry. you can still pk. if they change anything you can still pk only to clear pk counter will take more time or adena... but you can still pk ppl

• Like 1

Interesting fasts:

*80% of people in this thread butthurting just because they was killed by "metadon and "kydapopalo in Cruma Tower

*they both have over 9000 PK counter

*they both 47

I am really confused, how this topic can help them...

Guys! Look at top PK on the server. All of this people dont need the scrolls. They are just killing all and has 200+pk and over9000 karma. But nice people who have the enemy cant kill him without scrolls. And i think all of us have enemy, and we all want to kill this morons. Don't touch f*cking scrolls!

• Like 1

Guys! Look at top PK on the server. All of this people dont need the scrolls. They are just killing all and has 200+pk and over9000 karma. But nice people who have the enemy cant kill him without scrolls. And i think all of us have enemy, and we all want to kill this morons. Don't touch f*cking scrolls!

​Sure, if u only watch those who are arround 9k Karma, But... DONT FORGET!!!!! All those who doesn't get that karma and goes killing people only for sporting on Fortress, Dion arounds, gludio EVEN in GLUDIN!!!!!! .....  and beging to kill people because they got scrool pk and they doesnt matter if people leaves server or not, that kind of player never wants pvp, they are the first who BLESS in the moment ;).

Hello guys, im Icona from clan Second Life, some of  you knows me. I voted for "Let it like now" and  I would like to tell the real situation:

1. Some of you know that our clan is at war with many other clans. Each clan has such allies without a tag or another twink clan that does not accept the war. And what do we do, just watch as the Bishop without clan tag resurect our enemies? Of course not, we'll PK him.

2.  If we full clan party are on the spot and farm, and to us come random person and try to  stun our tank under mobs, do we not kill him in PK? of course yes!

I said only about some cases, when really necessary to kill in PK. They happend quite often and without PK scrolls to 60 levels each, even the support will have about 20-30 PK, and believe me, when you have 5+ PK wash karma is difficult. All that I have said is a gameplay process. So I think that  remove the PK scrools is not necessary and really bad idea.

Let's look at prices :

1. You are 40+ lvl and have 4 PK :

C-grade scrool price is 9k, so you need 9*4 = 32k adena to clear PK + you need to get to the Floran so you need so spend around 45k adena to clear PK, dont you think its enough?

2. When you are 52+ lvl and have 4 PK : 

B-grade scrool price is 20k, so you need 20*4 = 80k adena, and + tp to Floran = 100k adena minimum. I think 100k to clear PK is not a few

3. You are 61+ lvl and you have 4 PK :

A-scrool = 60k*4 = 240l adena + tp to Floran = ~ 250k adena to clear 4 PK. Not a word more.

In conclusion I would say that those who play only for the PK they dont even care about PK scrools, or they will be replaced by the quest. They will continue to PK. But as the rest of the players who like to play in the L2 and want to enjoy gameplay process required PC scrolls.

Thank you for attention.

• Like 1