Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Vampiric Rage

Well, vampiric rage works on skills with chance on gladiators, even on archers. On my warlord is not working. Is that right or a bug?

i think is not supposed to work in AOE skills. someone correct me if im wrong pls.

Have to work with some chance of inflicting damage with a normal attack.

It should not work with the skills and ranged attacks.

In fact AOE attack with a spear, is of Physical. Hence vampiric rage must operate with a certain chance hitting the all monsters.

Yeah but works for skills for some classes and 3-4 times i heard that is working in mages as well. Any Admin-GM can check it?

it has a change of working in all skills even magic, im just not sure how it works on AOE skills.

About magic skills you seriously talking about? You start to scare me.
I understand that the server is converted from other chronicles. But do not know the basic mechanics of the skill ...
Here is a description skill vampiric rage:

​Within 20 min. It gives the members of the group effect, whereby a certain chance 9% physical damage inflicted upon the enemy is recovered as HP.

https://l2central.info/classic/Вестник_Войны

it has a change of working in all skills even magic, im just not sure how it works on AOE skills.

​i didnt say this is how it should be on official.

it was just stating the fact of how its working on server atm.

Anyone about this? I guess it's important.

​at the moment this skill is also discussed in innova forum. atleast the moderator also cant explain how the skill have to work in classic. he just gave 3 possible options till now.