Haibara

Pks lv60 in cruma.

ahhhh jeeez. we aren't mad 

I too  think its retarded to go there with high lvl chars and pk lowbies .

we never pk cruma before, as it did metadon and kudanonajio but they did it and its cool that they did. they closed cruma for everyone exept their clan thats logical.

this change will not give effect as we show(system already changed) cruma will be pked anyway. But that hurt us in DV, where doin ally exp. 

meh there is nothing to argue with solopve players. find cp, clan, chose side and then you will understand. On retail scrolls somehow exist and i think they are not dumbasses and community don't cry there like here. 

Rest in peace. Hardcore is not for you. I do feel sorry for no shot krator killers who get pked, but it is part of this violently beautiful game. However clans could tell them to get out before they start wiping everything. But if you are defeated by this, only matter of time when another hardcore aspect of this game will make you quit.

• Like 1

we never pk cruma before, as it did metadon and kudanonajio but they did it and its cool that they did. they closed cruma for everyone exept their clan thats logical.

this change will not give effect as we show(system already changed) cruma will be pked anyway. But that hurt us in DV, where doin ally exp. 

meh there is nothing to argue with solopve players. find cp, clan, chose side and then you will understand. On retail scrolls somehow exist and i think they are not dumbasses and community don't cry there like here. 

​for some of us its not our life but only a game to spend 1-2 hours at night... you can't insult us by calling us solo pvpe players or carebears.
we are not 15 anymore, we have jobs, relationships, friends...Finding a cp and go for "l2 career" is not our goal

​for some of us its not our life but only a game to spend 1-2 hours at night... you can't insult us by calling us solo pvpe players or carebears.
we are not 15 anymore, we have jobs, relationships, friends...Finding a cp and go for "l2 career" is not our goal

​lol like we don't have too. 

​Everybody here have lifes, but we are here to play a hardcore game, that's why we are playing here instead of old L2,

So lvl up, choose a strong clan with friends, enjoy it and stop crying.

One  day you will be the "lvl 60 power abuser".

Good game.

Rest in peace. Hardcore is not for you. I do feel sorry for no shot krator killers who get pked, but it is part of this violently beautiful game. However clans could tell them to get out before they start wiping everything. But if you are defeated by this, only matter of time when another hardcore aspect of this game will make you quit.

​Agreed.

​Everybody here have lifes, but we are here to play a hardcore game, that's why we are playing here instead of old L2,

Good game.

​Where exactly did you see me crying ? stop  using that stupid cliché  phrase. it doesnt make you look any cooler

Good game.

​Where exactly did you see me crying ? stop  using that stupid cliché  phrase. it doesnt make you look any cooler

​It's not just a cliché phrase. "Cry posts" are the topics that just complain about any aspect something... that's what's happening.

You aren't the only one, don't be so mad...

Enjoy the game.

Its part of game pk. Stop crying maybe find game for u tibia ? Ah soz tibia have pvp also so stop playing mmo games.

​its not part of game m8 60 lvl char go to CT just add Guard there

Its part of game pk. Stop crying maybe find game for u tibia ? Ah soz tibia have pvp also so stop playing mmo games.

​its not part of game m8 60 lvl char go to CT just add Guard there

Its part of a game. 

guys it was me on it. So keep hate only me. 

some guys don't know they can't come close to taken spot. So we pk them and Cruma in bonus.

sad, he never went into a good CP and now his char is being used like a tool to pk lowbies, just sad

​He is in mine CP for a month. 

your CP is an archer cp and you recruit a sps into it, no wonder why he left, still so sad

​who left? you sounds silly. xD  may be when you recruit in cp you recruit people and not chars? :D Cuz anyway they will play on cp char...

your CP is an archer cp and you recruit a sps into it, no wonder why he left, still so sad

​who left? you sounds silly. xD  may be when you recruit in cp you recruit people and not chars? :D Cuz anyway they will play on cp char...

​wow, just wow, still wow wow wow, ty for more infos :))