Haibara

Pks lv60 in cruma.

Its part of game pk. Stop crying maybe find game for u tibia ? Ah soz tibia have pvp also so stop playing mmo games.

Okay. That was first wave.

Many people started to play there just because if pvp/pk system. Most high lvl clans doesnt like PK Scrolls changings.

So: we wont stop this carnage till pk scrolls will be kept alive. (sorry for bad english)

KEEP PK SCROLLS!

u should understand that a change in pk scrolls wont change anything since a char like ipkupowa will never be white again anyways since he have 999k+ karma.

ppl that wanna do a pk char arent interested in clearing karma

ppl 60+ pking low lvs (from 34 to 44)? .. its like a injustice... ..
no one can fight with them...

​l2 is like that, but u can see them coming so just log off ... 

Acting like 2 year kids. Hope you do it again after change of pk scrolls (if it change). Or is not too easy without pk scrolls?

Acting like 2 year kids. Hope you do it again after change of pk scrolls (if it change). Or is not too easy without pk scrolls?

​Irrespective of change of pk scrolls similar will proceed as it is charms never will be white (trillions of a karma). And to accompany it in kruma with main  accounts will be not difficult.

60 pk 30+ // and what? this pk not for pk points. For u  know, what changes no save u from -10%. And no save u from pk players. Pk players who dnt need any scrols and changes part of game. so now u in cruma, after will come to dv. U will die. I have pk char 50+ and if need i log it and pk u izi there. 

Your post gave me cancer.

The solution:
Run a bunch of level 1 characters to cruma.
Equipt them with d grade to make them look like they're level 20-40.
Have the level 60s pk the lvl 1 characters.
Ress the lvl 1 characters with a boxed lvl 20 pp/se/ee and logout when level 60 is in range.
Rinse and repeat until level 60s are bankrupt. 
gg, ill take my oscar to go now. thx

The solution:
Run a bunch of level 1 characters to cruma.
Equipt them with d grade to make them look like they're level 20-40.
Have the level 60s pk the lvl 1 characters.
Ress the lvl 1 characters with a boxed lvl 20 pp/se/ee and logout when level 60 is in range.
Rinse and repeat until level 60s are bankrupt. 
gg, ill take my oscar to go now. thx

And 12 points go tooooooo gfbot for the best idea! Lol

As Chev has said above- changes in PK scrolls won't affect the current pk raids in Cruma.
However, it will affect the classic feature for which we are here.
All these cry babies can quit.
There is enough online for us to have a comfortable  L2 classic experience. So keep the damn pk scrolls as they SHOULD be in classic.

As Chev has said above- changes in PK scrolls won't affect the current pk raids in Cruma.
However, it will affect the classic feature for which we are here.
All these cry babies can quit.
There is enough online for us to have a comfortable  L2 classic experience. So keep the damn pk scrolls as they SHOULD be in classic.

Everyone has their own idea about classics. Here is not Innova

I mean I don't give a fuk about scrolls because I don't pk much people, only the ones who pk me. But changes happened because of bunch "top forum players"(like me) voted on some dumb poll and made a decision to use scrolls only in floran with reuse of 3 minutes LOL. Why just don't make scroll prices 100k and 500 k. So if u want to pk u have to pay? even for archer party 60+ its not so easy to get 2 kk to clear karma. ( I'm not talking about raid drops).

Scenario:

Random clan farming in top spot, you come to the spot and u need it. Pk them, clear karma. Then they come again, stealing farm. PK again, clear again. U get more than 4 PK's and what then? U have to go to floran for 12 minutes and back to the spot 20 minutes only because u are stronger and cant pick spot because they don't accept war? LOOOOOL.

It's like be passive clan, don't hit anyone and u still can farm in top with best exp and drops.

Second thing. Karma clearing too easy. I don't think that is how it should be. 720 karma per character is dumb. It is half dark lord in ct2.

My idea: Make karma harder to clear, increase scroll price and leave how it was.

• Like 1

Oh grow some f#cking balls ! If you like  to pk  so much take  the risk and shut the hell up already about how much the classic is changing because its not.
Its a tiny change that only helps a little more the newer unprotected players.All the time, you talk about people crying  about geting pk'ed but it seems like you are the ones crying all day  in forum.I dont even go to cruma but I too  think its retarded to go there with high lvl chars and pk lowbies ...then again what could u expect from the stupid,toxic community of l2 ? Most players agreed with that change, deal with it.

• Like 1