Sign in to follow this  
garik10043

Free second box

And may be free offline trade?)

​There already are free offline trade periods.

While we're at it--

Do you want free adena? Do you want free levels? Do you want every hunting zone to be free of players so you can have all the mobs (for free of course)?

Do you even want to play the game?

And may be free offline trade?)

​There already are free offline trade periods.

While we're at it--

Do you want free adena? Do you want free levels? Do you want every hunting zone to be free of players so you can have all the mobs (for free of course)?

Do you even want to play the game?

Each player finds that he is committed to interested

In all posts of mine it seems like I'm being paid from the server's owners for supporting and defending this server so much. You can have premium account AKA 2nd box with ~500k adena. This is pretty awesome since you can start your way in here solo and on the way from low till high lvls you can meet and group up with all kinds of people. At some point you have either the chance to continue solo, with clan or/and CP, some random groups OR buy premium and start box. That way a new guy that will join us will find plenty of people to party up with. What can I say about the 2 days of offline shop? Offshop costs ~35k for 24h and we got 2 free offshop days. I really couldnt think any other IDEAL and DECENT way to treat the 2 subjects mentioned above! Congrats once again to the team, that's called epic strategy and decision making skills for the future of our server, that every private server out there and even LameInnova are missing! Cya nerds

What about, making with one COL u can set offline trade ticked for longer period? Because COL prices are growing up, and low level people cant set shop. Its only my opinion. lets say 1 COL=4 days offline trade ticket.

What about, making with one COL u can set offline trade ticked for longer period? Because COL prices are growing up, and low level people cant set shop. Its only my opinion. lets say 1 COL=4 days offline trade ticket.

​or 1 col - 1 day, 2 col - 3 day, 4 col - week

NO! for two main reason. staff needs income as motivation and less dual box means (hopefully) more active supports

yeah, thx too this my sister plays as support and she is a big help for me even if afk 90% of time :D 

• Like 1

NO! for two main reason. staff needs income as motivation and less dual box means (hopefully) more active supports

yeah, thx too this my sister plays as support and she is a big help for me even if afk 90% of time :D 

Azume ?!