Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Delay on server

I didn't want to make 2 different threads. We got lag for some hours can you restart the server?

And about the 2nd, there are 4-5 people in giran spamming bots bots bots. Can you just ban them? xD

Hello. Please contact me at skype about lag problem: koll.classic.

About 2nd we have support skype where you can give screen of spam and they will be banned. Skype: events.classic

1.  Got lag mb try diferente proxy or get a better net conection. I never got lag here using 100mbps fiber optics conection atm, tryed in all proxys and no significant diference.

2. Click on the bot name then use: \block (botname)

3. Why are you saying that there is people leaving?

4. Stop spreading poison.

• Like 2

Cause these people are spamming, are quiting the server and spamming that's why I said that. Dont be aggro on me. Also about the lag spikes, my whole clan got them is not just me, I already blocked them but I don't think that the whole giran will..

I have a 2mb ADSL internet connection (bad connection, btw) and I'm from Brazil and I do not have lag, so the problem is your connection.

4. Stop spreading poison.

Agreed.

Yes it was jackherer and jackhammer plus two other guys. Dude from brazil cool story mate but the lag wasn't 4h ago that you answered, It was 2h ago  before I post and after my post fixed. Read better before you answer.

I play since yesterday that i started here all time... I slept just a few hours and then play all day.

I never lagged. Maybe its a problem to some people.. But quit? My last server has bots everywhere and idiots still play there for no reason. This is a great Server. I reported a bot pming me about adena and Gms responded almost instanlty. This is a great server, dont worry about people who try to destroy this. They will not make it.

Just report whatever you find and we will have a nice server to play.

• Like 1

So heres the story:

We had raid party (33 lvl avg) killing ratman. He was cleric with cursed maingaushe. We had a tank, that had no english skills, and he didnt understood that prophet needs to hit with dagger. JackHammer got pissed, left party, logged his 40 lvl treasure hunter and pk tank. Run away with TH, while we are chased by raid. We continue on raid, find another cleric. Then he come buff raid, he died 3 times - raid has shield+ww+might, he come forth time, he try to buff raid but raid guard kill him, we laugh hard at him.  He dont come back and we finish raid. Next day, we take cat raid, he come PK us with TH. Then we went for breka priest raid, he try to buff raid, he only put shield, but die 3 times and one death from mob. We laugh very hard at him. LAter we go again for cat raid, and kill his treasure hunter few times, he drop some gear and ofc we laugh hard at him, then he start screaming bot server etc and start dropping his items  in giran. 

So its just about him being mad like idiot, nothing more

• Like 1

So heres the story:

We had raid party (33 lvl avg) killing ratman. He was cleric with cursed maingaushe. We had a tank, that had no english skills, and he didnt understood that prophet needs to hit with dagger. JackHammer got pissed, left party, logged his 40 lvl treasure hunter and pk tank. Run away with TH, while we are chased by raid. We continue on raid, find another cleric. Then he come buff raid, he died 3 times - raid has shield+ww+might, he come forth time, he try to buff raid but raid guard kill him, we laugh hard at him.  He dont come back and we finish raid. Next day, we take cat raid, he come PK us with TH. Then we went for breka priest raid, he try to buff raid, he only put shield, but die 3 times and one death from mob. We laugh very hard at him. LAter we go again for cat raid, and kill his treasure hunter few times, he drop some gear and ofc we laugh hard at him, then he start screaming bot server etc and start dropping his items  in giran. 

So its just about him being mad like idiot, nothing more

​ahahaha :D

Yes it was jackherer and jackhammer plus two other guys. Dude from brazil cool story mate but the lag wasn't 4h ago that you answered, It was 2h ago  before I post and after my post fixed. Read better before you answer.

I said I NEVER got lag, not now, 2h ago or 2 months ago

Yes, after of restart of server 29/01, I and anothers friends was added 40- 60 ms extra. Today remains the same.