Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Grade penalty (Important)

Well I'd lvl up a char to 30 lvl in 3hours with C grades. You can't use spells but on normal hits you don't miss you don't lose speed or atk speed and you exp fine. Actually not just fine, it's perfect exp. You should put a penalty on weapons like armors-jewells. Also I want to say something close to that. I think it's good to give a penalty also to daggers that using heavy etc. Is just my opinion, add yours.

Yea I agree, there should be a greater penalty. Though getting to 0-30 in 30 hours is a bit of an exaduration ;) maybe 28 or 29 to 30.

Well I'd lvl up a char to 30 lvl in 3hours with C grades. You can't use spells but on normal hits you don't miss you don't lose speed or atk speed and you exp fine. Actually not just fine, it's perfect exp. You should put a penalty on weapons like armors-jewells. Also I want to say something close to that. I think it's good to give a penalty also to daggers that using heavy etc. Is just my opinion, add yours.

​​I disagree about dagger. Why to nerf weakest class? let them use that heavy. And how much daggers in server 50+? Like maximum 5? :D

​​I disagree about dagger. Why to nerf weakest class? let them use that heavy. And how much daggers in server 50+? Like maximum 5? :D

​they will have hide now right? 

Yes daggers take hide at 51 and shadow step at 40, so they wont need heavy. Archers as well..

Yes daggers take hide at 51 and shadow step at 40, so they wont need heavy. Archers as well..

​were still far away from shadow step

​Shadow step teleports you in the enemys back and also enemy is losing his target. It's ugly everyone wearing heavies with shield..

​Shadow step teleports you in the enemys back and also enemy is losing his target. It's ugly everyone wearing heavies with shield..

​i mean at official, daggers only have shadow step at 2.0, were still at 1.3, idk if dev team want to add this skill in the 1.5 patch, but if they want to follow the path of ncsoft, i think there still a long way till daggers have shadow step

Shadow step......awwww that would be awesome...finally daggers could do something again a server full of archers/mages--->"Admins pls a little gift 4 this forgotten class

daggers. Think it to 1.5 :O)

Dream It 4 May-June if we have luck xD

aGREUS.thumb.jpg.741fd6492bdf3cb2e583970AGREUS

ooh it's on 1.5? Damn.. But still got their hide and everyone on heavy is mess up =P why light exists then?

ooh it's on 1.5? Damn.. But still got their hide and everyone on heavy is mess up =P why light exists then?

​Sorry isnt

,just a suggestion 4 ad it in 1.5 cz is a 2.0 feature

aGREUS.thumb.jpg.741fd6492bdf3cb2e583970AGREUS

Sign in to follow this