Sign in to follow this  
Kothr0

HORROR RATE INSANE

Well, as title say, horror's rate is unbalance, rate is 100%, it's this shit retail like? if yes, let me know if in the future, something will change

WTF? 100% rate fine? are you using DA? come on, i want a serious answer here, with that thing i will fucking leave the server with clan and ally, this is shit

WTF? 100% rate fine? are you using DA? come on, i want a serious answer here, with that thing i will fucking leave the server with clan and ally, this is shit

try it on 4lvl+ higher char with 4lvl mental shield buff. 

​Its a matter of skill lvl and target lvl + resist (mental shield). If the target is 4lvl+ higher the chance decrease allot. on 7 lvl difference the chance is near zero.

However ur clan and ur ally will leave a server just because U or All togehter dont have a clue abiout classic features and chances ?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a36766e2b22c7c49

well, 50 lvl vs 50 lvl (no mentalshield) chance is 100%

​only 90% :)) all you have to is out level him, this happens also with curse fear, same level = fear to death