Sign in to follow this  
Tatsu

Class Change 3rd Group

Hello, just my view point about class change. For me the system is ok with the SP system calculation. I just want to talk about assassins class who are really hard to lvl up because they don't have any AOE skills. I receive many pms like "It's to hard to level up a dagger man" and it's true. So, that's what i thinked:

First group classes:
Bishop
Prophet
Elven Elder
Shillien Elder
Warcryer

Second group classes:
Paladin
Dark Avenger
Warlock
Temple Knight
Swordsinger
Elemental Summoner
Shillien Knight
Bladedancer
Phantom Summoner

Third group classes:  Assassins Classes (without spoiler l0l )
Treasure Hunter        

Plainswalker
Abyss Walker

Fourth group classes:
Warlord
Gladiator
Hawkeye
Silver Ranger
Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

5th group classes:

Spellhowler
Sorcerer
Necromancer
Spellsinger

It's not allowed to level up a spelhowler to 60+ to change in for a Hawkeye because it's too much easy.
It have to be the same for leveling up a glad or tyrant to change it in an assassin class no ?

Thx for your consideration

• Like 1

Phantom Ranger aint got AOE skills too.

And BTW let there be some fun and let them make some money cause they deserve it lol,  from people who will reroll to daggers.

p.s: that categorization wouldn't be cool though, 'cause everybody will start going for the easy way and reroll to a dagger. I bet my a$s there already many people who have ordered a class change to a dagger class, and that wouldn't be fair if you NOW or in the next days make a complete new category, so just leave it the way it is IMO.

Have you ever seen an archers party xping in aoe ? x)

I more think that (almost) anybody ordered a change class to dagger since the service exist. The rare ones who maybe will do it will wait to be realy high level.

The system of group classes has been created to avoid the "too much easy way to up". In my opinion, and it looks like it's not only mine, this is a too much way to have a hight level dagger.

• Like 1