Sign in to follow this  
qloc01

1.3 database

on the update drops will be as on 1.5 version, so you dont need a database with 1.3.

the only difference we gonna have is that the top b items like blue wolf, doom etc wont be droping.

so you can use any 1.5 database.

also for spellbooks, drops will be as 1.5 except on the cases where the mobs do not exist yet on 1.3. in this cases (which are 2 or 3) the books will drop as on 1.3 version.

Edited by San0

on the update drops will be as on 1.5 version, so you dont need a database with 1.3.

the only difference we gonna have is that the top b items like blue wolf, doom etc wont be droping.

so you can use any 1.5 database.

also for spellbooks, drops will be as 1.5 except on the cases where the mobs do not exist yet on 1.3. in this cases (which are 2 or 3) the books will drop as on 1.3 version.

Probably a stupid question but will the current drop/spoil info in-game be updated  or we`ll have to ask Morim to be so kind and provide a new patch?
Also if anyone knows a 1.5 database it would be great if he/she could share a link here. 
@San0 will we have the mobs/items/parts/recipes/etc... that will be from the 1.5 zones mentioned in the update or we`ll have to guess? , like a list in the forums once the update is done, or we`ll have to guess?

i dont fully understand your question. but if the question is if the new zones we mentioned on the update will have their normal drops on 1.5, i think the answer is pretty obvious since we said the zones will be implemented and the drop would be as 1.5.

and the first question i think i dont need to answer it cus doesnt even make sence, i dont get it why would we change drops on mobs and keep wrong drops on drop/spoil patch.

Edited by San0

So we`ll have the drop/spoil patch after the update too :) That`s  great,  thank you! You could`ve just said we don`t want to deal with this go find your own drop and spoil info we won`t implement into the game again.

The other part was about what you said for spellbooks that they will be like 1.3 not like 1.5 because the mob(from 1.5) will not exist. Will we have info on these mobs/books/drops? For now I know only of plakis but that`s for 1.0 , so info/links for 1.3 and 1.5  database or a list for the mobs that we need for 1.3 and their drops and a link for a 1.5 DB. That`s towards the community too not only the administration.​ But i can ask about that after the update it might be easier :)

atm the official databases have the same drop list we gonna use. so you can check the official databases like l2central or l2wiki. 

about the spell books if the memory doesnt fail its only 2 that we will have as the 1.3 cus mobs who drop it is from forest of mirrors i think. any way i might give some time and make a proper specific drop list  for books to avoid future problms.

• Like 2