Plated Leather Set  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back spawn of dragon bearer archer and warrior?

• Yes
    • No
    • I want archers to suffer

18 hours ago, ChesBenning said:

PL drop.png

Hello. If you click on a mob, it will show that they are Minions of the Dragon Bearer Captain which have 2 spawn points with 10 min delay ( as they should on classic ). They don't show spawn point, because technically they are not spawning, Captain summons them.

5 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. If you click on a mob, it will show that they are Minions of the Dragon Bearer Captain which have 2 spawn points with 10 min delay ( as they should on classic ). They don't show spawn point, because technically they are not spawning, Captain summons them.

Thank you, Kse already told me that, but why do you think this is good balance? Mages easier to exp, farm and wear, an example demon set you can buy in crystal shop, everything but gloves, but the archer must craft the hole set and drop rate is insane... how should i craft PL in 40-45 lvl? only 1 mob is 53 in cemetery with 1% chance and that's why PL armor key costs like 500-700k...

On 2/23/2023 at 5:53 AM, ChesBenning said:

Thank you, Kse already told me that, but why do you think this is good balance? Mages easier to exp, farm and wear, an example demon set you can buy in crystal shop, everything but gloves, but the archer must craft the hole set and drop rate is insane... how should i craft PL in 40-45 lvl? only 1 mob is 53 in cemetery with 1% chance and that's why PL armor key costs like 500-700k...

to be honest, everyone who started here should had made few minutes of 1.5 classic research and then you would find out, that its a fully mage chronicle and that archers suffers in everything. And if this archer isnt a pr, you have created a nearly useless char 😄

Edited by chevignon

Life for Archers very easy. Go farm some books sell them and buy PL parts from Mages 😄 . PL now easiest to obtain because people are AOE in cemetary.