Sign in to follow this  
Bruh

Skills Learn/Upgrade Issue

You need to sum Cast time + Cooldown time, cast time - time after which damage is being done, cooldown time = additional time until animation finishes. In game you see cast time + cooldown time combined because it's full time of skill animation.

There's no need then at the learn list for me to see 1 sec casting time when i get 1.8  or even 2.5 instead of 2 ( quick spear ) and that happens for 3 skills ..
See , lets say sph . Doesn't need mathematics , whatever the casting time shows that's what he/she gets.
Anyway , doesn't matter i guess.
Have a nice one.

9 hours ago, Bruh said:

There's no need then at the learn list for me to see 1 sec casting time when i get 1.8  or even 2.5 instead of 2 ( quick spear ) and that happens for 3 skills ..
See , lets say sph . Doesn't need mathematics , whatever the casting time shows that's what he/she gets.
Anyway , doesn't matter i guess.
Have a nice one.

Before we added it, there was exactly opposite request from players 😄 "Why I deal damage after 2 sec, but skill shows 3 seconds cast" 🙂

• Haha 1