Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Epic zones / looting rights

Good evening, we had a fight today for Orfen, we left the boss with 10% HP. Epic toons always on CC, always we had chars even dead next to boss, she never went more than 50% HP, the maximum HP that regen was up to 25%. So enemies killed her and got the drops without looting penalty.
However this pvp zone area with mixed parties of epic toons and main toons is just disgusting, make it already 70 lvl the epics so we can fight normally for them.

First Club was far better than this one, I wanna know about this Looting rights asap so i'll stop losing my time here.

Edited by SOiL
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Get good

Imagine there is wrong setup in the server and telling the other side this. In case you didn't get it, there's no Looting rights

• Sad 1

There is looting right, if you go to town, you loose damage. So you left to town with everything except 3 chars, only those 3 chars had still damage on orfen, rest of damage was nullified.

44 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

There is looting right, if you go to town, you loose damage. So you left to town with everything except 3 chars, only those 3 chars had still damage on orfen, rest of damage was nullified.

So you have to fight with high lvls vs the low lvls cause you have to keep them ALL dead next to boss, that means whoever goes first there is an idiot even if you regroup faster than you enemies cause you will die without mp and with Boss on you. Seems logic setup

3 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Far better mechanic than hitting rb for LR and then going afk for 30 minutes and refreshing it every 30 minutes.

pvp zone starts far away from Boss, so you can't kill 1 guy coming to hit or camera 1 lvl trying to hit? Or you can't decrease the time of looting rights? 
So it's better to have no looting rights, but pvp zone with 50 lvl epics and locked 2 accounts. Seems fantastic

Edited by SOiL

Pretty sure this LR like we have is nothing new, i could be wrong but i think those masterwork server has it, noone is complaining about it, it rewards outplay and pvp and not who hit the raid first with lvl1 char.

3 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Pretty sure this LR like we have is nothing new, i could be wrong but i think those masterwork server has it, noone is complaining about it, it rewards outplay and pvp and not who hit the raid first with lvl1 char.

Who said not to pvp and use lvl 1 char? I've never did that with 1 lvl char, they can increase the epic lvl to 70 or they can make high lvls get raid curse in pvp zone so we can pvp with low lvls. Also you can't bring lvl 1 char to hit the Epic Boss when it's pvp zone, don't make me repeat myself cause you have no excuse on this