Sign in to follow this  
Kroser

Doubt about dagger class

Hi everyone, I dont know if the "succes landrate" of blows is affected by STR, DEX or whatever... If it will be possible, I want to improve it, but I dont know if its possible before runes.

Thx in advance 

Its affected by dex. By adding 12 dex from dyes you can go with deadly blow landrate from front from around 48% up to 60% +-

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rizos said:

Its affected by dex. By adding 12 dex from dyes you can go with deadly blow landrate from front from around 48% up to 60% +-

Thx rizos so you will recomend or not to put DEX on a TH? Obviously we are talking for a PvP setup..

really thx, im waiting your message 😘

9 hours ago, Kroser said:

Thx rizos so you will recomend or not to put DEX on a TH? Obviously we are talking for a PvP setup..

really thx, im waiting your message 😘

I would most likely take doom light set (3 dex) and put 1 dex dye(- con) so its 7 dex in total - to remain tanky but land more blows, you can go 2 dyes as more glass cannon setup for bigger landrate(my preference)

• Like 1

On 5/30/2023 at 10:15 AM, Rizos said:

from 45-48 to 54 actually in face

I am using DEX dyes and Doom light set to balance my stats. Right now with bracelet lvl 5 i have str 40, dex 38, con 38 and i feel char good on pvp and pve cuz of high blow rate, normal hits rate and attack speed ! Evasion is also important with light set. At the end i putted Othel lvl 8 runa critical dmg on my weapon. I hope i was useful to you !