Sign in to follow this  
Morim

Goodbye.

Hello players and Admins of this awesome server,

I just open this thread to say goodbye. But not only of this nice server, goodbye to the L2's World. Why? Are you thinking right now. Because I received a job's offer and I will not have time to play any MMORPG, because we all know how much time this game needs. But is not only for that. In the next months my life will change radically. I will move to USA this July and I will get married there with my sweety girlfriend, so my duty is care of her, stay with her and spend time with her after work. That means less time to play, so I will be focus in another type of game which don't need the time and dedication that L2 needs.

I want to use this post to thanks a lot of awesome player which this server have like ​Balu, HitsuDancer, Ssj4, Eloc, Lossarnach ​and many others that I realle liked to know. I wish you the best of luck in this server. Enjoy it, play it, and support the server and the Admin team, because is one of the best server I ever play and one of the best Admin team I ever see.

In the Admin side, I want to specially thanks to Kse and Koll​ for all the work, hours, conversations and helps they give to me. They are awesome people and a very nice Admins. You must to care of them and be very gratefully to have a admins who really concerns what is happening in the server.

With nothing more to add, this humble player wish all server's player the best of luck and a long and prosper experience in this server. The update is near, and you can't be in a best server. Never forget it.

Thanks all,

Morim / Allanon

• Like 12

Thank you for being with us, helping us, helping our players and thank you for all kind words!

Wish you good luck and success in everything you are planning!

And if you will decide to pass by someday, we will be here^^

• Like 1

Best of luck Morim :) Make at least 7(or 8) kids so when you include you and your wife - you`ll have a full party :D

I wish you that everything goes smoothly - moving and stuff, have an EPIC wedding, be extremely happy with your loved one and earn a lot of money, work less and spend more time together :)  

• Like 1

Please drop weapons, armors, jewel, col, adena, etc.. in Giran please :P

Just an opinion. Anyway good luck to you, wish u and your wife will always be happy together :)

I am very sad that you are leaving away from us. So few people who are ready to do something for others. But, while at the same time, I'm happy for you. Good luck with the new place and happiness.

This makes me so sad!

You're one of the coolest guys I've met here!

I'm gonna miss our chats on how to make new mods or that full translation to Spanish we never finished :(

This means I'm gonna have a lot more work for myself hunting for adena sellers xD

Well thanks for that you btard! LOL

Good luck and best wishes!

Sad to see you leave brother but happy ur life is moving on with great expectations hope to see you again sometime wish you all the best that luck can give and dont say goodbye, cya laters :) Big Hug :D

Hitsu.

Mate what can i say, sorry i couldn't say goodbye properly, you are one of the most suportive players i knew. Will miss our chats on what shall we play and how. It's a big loss for everyone not only admin but community aswell you had a gift to put a smile in our face like no other. I wish you the best of lucks, in work and personal life. Make beatiful children, (not ugly like you.) :-P. take care of yours that i am certain they will take care of you.

A very big hug mate. And may the road ahead be as sunny as you are. ;-)

Respect mate.

Balu.

Sad to see you leave brother but happy ur life is moving on with great expectations hope to see you again sometime wish you all the best that luck can give and dont say goodbye, cya laters :) Big Hug :D

Hitsu.

Mate what can i say, sorry i couldn't say goodbye properly, you are one of the most suportive players i knew. Will miss our chats on what shall we play and how. It's a big loss for everyone not only admin but community aswell you had a gift to put a smile in our face like no other. I wish you the best of lucks, in work and personal life. Make beatiful children, (not ugly like you.) :-P. take care of yours that i am certain they will take care of you.

A very big hug mate. And may the road ahead be as sunny as you are. ;-)

Respect mate.

Balu.

​​The brothers. I'm glad to see you here on my thread. You know that you're special guys, and was not easy to say goodbye to this game and this server, but the real life is always a priority, and at the moment I'm not able to spend the time I think is necessary for this game. You will always have a friend here.

You both are a great players, supportive and a very nice guys. I don't know what more to say, really.

I'm really sorry to not say goodbay properly ingame, but I think the thread is enought and I don't want to make a montain of a rock. Life is priority, and you know it.

BTW, I'm 99% I will play Star Citizen, because is a game which don't needs a lot of time as Lineage needs. We will see us there.

Thanks all,

Morim.

• Like 2

I can´t believe what my eyes have read... Wish u the best in your new adventure in USA (where dreams come true), make many kids and give to your family the best quality of life.

I dont write a longer text as I will speak with you this afternoon on TS hehehe

Kind regards Bro!

Morim, 

Good luck to you bro. Like we said, ladies 1st !

Get married and have some kids man !

Thank you alot for your hard work here.

ELOC

Thanks mate!

Good luck here.