Samus

Updates / No interest / Just enchant & quit

samus ingame name is solkey, hes a gladitor in Vilgiance, which on OOC side, from my guess he is around 53-54

best regard, mr.detective out

​oh crap, you're either a fanboy or a true detective. If you're a true detective may I say you have my full respect xD

You missed something though I'm 49lvl and 70% xD

@Reaver, your posts are truly funny that's for sure (Not kidding, I like your posts) . Your poem is 100% true I'm just a random carebear and that's because I never and I will never play a game with strategic purposes to rule over the rest or to be fully organized, because by definition that's not a game, that's life.

Nevertheless I play with 2 friends of mine (+10emi bow guy, he will sell it on auction, send offers :P ) with whom I ENJOY this game even if it is fighting a much stronger clan and losing most of the times. Thing is I'm something in between a hardcoreplayer and a random player. I never say no to pvps/pks :D ask 3rd/4th/5th clan of perkunas which got pked like 3 times today.

Anyway, this topic is not about me anymore, I've made my decision. I'm not going to quit just because I'm butthurt, just like they say "life is life" than "l2 is l2", the strongest will always rule :) , I just lost any interest I had left since I do not enjoy the game anymore, I do not enjoy rushing to level up and that endless grinding with no purpose wasting all my free time, just because some hardcore players (that I have nothing against them) almost hit lvl cap. I will be much more of a casual player now and might log-in now and then for some fun.

Best of luck to all!!!!

p.s: WTS Dual Katana +6 on Auction, send me offers before I put the price on them :)

p.s: WTS Dual Katana +6 on Auction, send me offers before I put the price on them :)

​​ You`ll have my unconditional and undying love and can throw in a saber*bastard for free as an extra :D 
Will also accept the Emi bow :) 
Don`t  just leave - share so you will be remembered.

Do you accept CoL ? xD

• Like 1

After installing 1.3 before full 1.5 update will be small update with only LOA in it.

So 1.3, then only LOA, then full 1.5.

​you should make this as a public annoucement

1. Boi start play on l2c.
  2. Boi don't think he need a cp
  3. Boi doesn't consist to any of cp
  4. Boi try to make random exp pt
  5. Boi being PKed by some CP
  6. Boi feelsadman
  7. Boi burn his items
  8. Boi start random thread.
  9. Aduha flood in that thread. 

​10. who is Aduha ? :D

​i saw him once opening the door on core. 

He is dagger?

Update on the topic... WTS Dual kata+7 :P

Shot00264.jpg

Can i haz katanas? Srsly are you selling them? Like with a huge discount for me :D

• Like 1