Agreus

I feel the admins presence"....xD

Its just an idea but u admins could show uself more in game? places like giran, dion or use

the global channel at least to say hello to players, could motivate the ppl, maybe the

people start to chat " ooooo gm was here today, share with ppl , or just was trolling making some jokes

etc...."  so  4 who doesnt use the forum, and a lot of other ppl can feel more than u care about the users

and they could  play "harder, better, faster , stronger...." u know what i mean.... little details

Sorry 4 spelling mistakes still learning :3

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

Almost all the time some of us are in the game, but in hide mode. Yes, we can leave hide and be in more contact with players.

Almost all the time some of us are in the game, but in hide mode. Yes, we can leave hide and be in more contact with players.

​koll, i read in some update status idk, that the adm are planning some events to "spark things up" i'm a kinda excite about that, can you say something about it? also this guy ideia is good!

We think about auto events like TvT or Last man standing with levels restrictions. With new currency as reward and additional shop for this events.

We think about auto events like TvT or Last man standing with levels restrictions. With new currency as reward and additional shop for this events.

​pls dont make those reward affect gameplay, we're not pride style server

• Like 1

+1 to what qloc01 said, i can do that for hats and other useless fancy stuff - you can even add them in the donation shop so ppl that have more money than time can also get them and you will profit - even if they are only a few you certainly won`t be loosing anything.

• Like 1

Well I think it's a good idea!

Koll I dunno what your char is, but I'd like to have you on Fav's Friends List so I can contact you fast when there's some problem or bot report to check.

Same goes for San0 and Kse!

​Just make 9v9 GvG on Test server in equal conditions.

Koll I dunno what your char is, but I'd like to have you on Fav's Friends List so I can contact you fast when there's some problem or bot report to check.

​We will not accept any friend request. So bot will not see if we online to stop boting.

​We will not accept any friend request. So bot will not see if we online to stop boting.

​Still is a good idea if u show u self "moar" in the server----> motivation :)

Remember players want to "feel gms presence XD" ok no.... just me

and is a suggestion ;)

We are working with scripters on update, so only when we have time we login in game and talk with players.

We are working with scripters on update, so only when we have time we login in game and talk with players.

​Thx 4 read my suggestion is enought for me now :)