Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

Nonsense, i would vote for shadow mid d, need more players 40+

​and there goes the classic thought

kill yourself. bots will get to 30 no matter what. u think they give a fuck about 200k? LOL

if anything noobie weapons should be perma

Lets pretend i am a noobie.

I get to level 20 my first day, i cant play for the next week tho cus i got shit to do.

My weapon dissapears.

oh my weapon died, cant play anymore

quit

if you cant understand that this is a private server desperately needing new players, maybe you should shut the fuck up

• Like 1

I mean seriously dude, you're a worst troll than me at this point. Saying this server "isn't classic". rofl

official classic servers have even better newbie packages and better exp/drop rates cus we arent 1.5 yet. 

ROFL

I hope the gms do add the newbie d grade armors like ITS ON OFFICIAL CLASSIC

srsly. gtfo

kill yourself. bots will get to 30 no matter what. u think they give a fuck about 200k? LOL

I get to level 20 my first day, i cant play for the next week tho cus i got shit to do.

My weapon dissapears.

quit

if you cant understand that this is a private server desperately needing new players, maybe you should shut the fuck up

​seems youre a little kid who needs to curse and curse and curse. too bad

​but he is right, if this happened to me, I'd probably just quit... no time to play for few days, you log in, do not have your weapon and adenas for buying new with at least the same m./p. attack - what you gonna do?

So if you reduse newbie weapon time, you lose (lost) about 50% newbie at least=) that 7 days gives oportunity to buy mid-top D grade armor, cause if you play meele class, you can't play without mid/top armor, 20-25+ mobs=) very powerfull=) i playing spoiler and it's very hard to fight without top D armor=) and if newbie haven't normal weapon, he(she) run away from this server=) like my friend=) he gave me his items=) and went to x5 or x10.

you not get 300k if you not a spoiler=) and you not buy low D weapon, be cause it cost at shop 400k or even 500k, but if you buy weapon, you can't buy mid d armor and you die and die or must hit only 20 lvl mobs till 25-28 lvl=) it's not interesting. so spoiler - best at start=) 

My weapon dissapears.

quit

​seems youre a little kid who needs to curse and curse and curse. too bad

​but he is right, if this happened to me, I'd probably just quit... no time to play for few days, you log in, do not have your weapon and adenas for buying new with at least the same m./p. attack - what you gonna do?

​you gonna creat about 2-3 new chars uping them to 16 and taking their items to next char, again and again=) about 2-3 times. like that