Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

Thats "Speculation 101" for you, some people buy dollars or BTC hoping they go up, and make a profit. Is no surprise COL are also a currency to abide by those rules :D.

some of you were so smart to buy lots of col, and other items.

hoping the adena bomb would explode as high as possible, making you rich.

i know some of you are angry now, cuz admin is reconsidering to reduce this 6 times higher adena by the rate of 2, making if still 3 times higher then 1.0 client.

i know some of you got angry cuz you are afriad you wont make as much profit as you would have hoped, or you even loose some cuz you werent that smart and bough with a too high price :)

thats ingame economics, and you should never be greedy like that xD

​wow, good news for me, but saying this now is still too early, lets wait till that reconsider is done

i know some of you are angry now, cuz admin is reconsidering to reduce this 6 times higher adena by the rate of 2, making if still 3 times higher then 1.0 client.

i know some of you got angry cuz you are afriad you wont make as much profit as you would have hoped, or you even loose some cuz you werent that smart and bough with a too high price :)

​see its pretty simple...who bought col for adena before 1.3 have 100% protected his wealth for inflation.

And im sure they also benefit from it since even with 1x adena drop the adena amound is still around 3x higher than in 1.0 before.

So sorry to say that but u are wrong :P

PS: WTS some K of COL :P

Are you straight up autistic darkrinoa?

The COL was work below 40k during 1.0.

Now it is worth 60k+.

Kill yourself for even making this thread. 

If they drop the adena rate, then they can say bye to a lot of people who are happy like me to finally being able to afford SS/BSPS and ports ;) You already gave us the taste of higher adena drop, change it now and you can wipe/close the server in a month or so... either decide about the rates before the server or fail later ... Rates are not a thing to be changed after months of being online... 

And the whiners are not to be listened... You think all of the players were happy when NCsoft released updates? (Ofc not talking about the last few star wars shit p2w chronicles) Like from c4 to c5 (spoilable A rcps, resists, better balance). No, there always were whiners who spent weeks getting A rcps and now others could spoil it... And a lots of whining necros who went from almost unbeatable to another mage...

And it was better than ever before until they started using LSD and came up with common items and other bs that changed the game from grind to win to p2w...

If they drop the adena rate, then they can say bye to a lot of people who are happy like me to finally being able to afford SS/BSPS and ports ;) You already gave us the taste of higher adena drop, change it now and you can wipe/close the server in a month or so... either decide about the rates before the server or fail later ... Rates are not a thing to be changed after months of being online... 

And the whiners are not to be listened... You think all of the players were happy when NCsoft released updates? (Ofc not talking about the last few star wars shit p2w chronicles) Like from c4 to c5 (spoilable A rcps, resists, better balance). No, there always were whiners who spent weeks getting A rcps and now others could spoil it... And a lots of whining necros who went from almost unbeatable to another mage...

And it was better than ever before until they started using LSD and came up with common items and other bs that changed the game from grind to win to p2w...

​i still remember the days on Bartz when we had to hunt without shots, and we would only use shots during pvp or an emergency ;)
i also bet only a very few would leave this server if the adena rate would be divided by 2.
6 times more adena means +16 D weps or perhaps even 10+ C weps for some. it means at least luxery C gear for everybody.
but what happens with the higher items? for example B shots, wich only the highest can craft? its logical the highest players get higher and richer, but when the adena is 6 times higher then previous, it will explode. again, i rly dont think ppl will leave cuz of this.
and for others: the x3 on the website never was about drops, but exp/sp. 

​I honestly don't care if there are people with C +10, why not? In the end, it's more vital from the server since there are no SA yet. I never felt dissadvantaged against people with OE gear, because mostly their money and time spent on getting their ++ weps is almost equal to me getting higher lvl and/or higher grade gear...

And I have no problem with the 3x standing only for 3x exp/sp, but I have a big problem with the rates being changed after months of the server being online... If the update made things to drop more often, then it should be this way. And it should be expected earlier.