Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

PK system 1.3 and 4%

Classic PK system  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Make pk system like it should be in 1.3

Aight chumps update is installed and now you wont lose that much when you die.

Time to relaunch vote of pk system. 

lets do it.

You can pk, you can pvp, you can do anything you want.  Scrolls make PK easy. Quest will make ppl drop items, couse some will be too lazy to do the quest, and i like that :)

You can pk, you can pvp, you can do anything you want.  Scrolls make PK easy. Quest will make ppl drop items, couse some will be too lazy to do the quest, and i like that :)

​Wich quest,  Repent your Sins ?

So from this patch on i loose gear when i get PKed? Im never in PvP on offizial server but here its not possible to avoid i think. Got PKed at grinding 4 times now. 

So from this patch on i loose gear when i get PKed? Im never in PvP on offizial server but here its not possible to avoid i think. Got PKed at grinding 4 times now. 

​no

Well as old time l2 player, PVP can be done anytime, anywhere no one stops you doing it. Now PK was only for the people that doesnt care about gear, you needed to be proud and fearless to be real PK Player. Now PK scrolls is a offense to those PK players. The quest should be a small punishment for doing PK but in this server no one cares, just let it be a free warzone where the powerfull do whatever they want, and the lower ones leave server, if all u want a server qhere 100 people of 1 ally play, go ahead and keep the Pk scrolls soon server will be out of people.

i dont want to burst anyone's bubble here but what ever the outcome of this poll it will be useless, since the quest is already being reworked to be implemented. xD

i dont want to burst anyone's bubble here but what ever the outcome of this poll it will be useless, since the quest is already being reworked to be implemented. xD

​supid Ideae. better stay more official version

​new players join and ask me why da hell pk scrolls don't work, after words about quest they said about times they play innova, and that here it screwed. 

Even when we were weak here and were PKed by codeine high level mages we never cry, we zerg them / PK / use spy / hide in relog / ect. Or went another farmzone with shi tty mobs. 

those guys don't want too think how to deal with it. they want kill this feature in the game. only bcz they cant handle with it. 

I think this pk scrolls kill a part of the "classic" that we liked on back days.

Being a PKer needed lots of guts and courage, which was nice to see! And it was so nice when you finally got to kill those pkers and get their stuff, so rewarding xD