Rinzler

Tips for a new dagger

Hello everyone,

Please who can help me thank you very much. I have a new char (Plainswalker), and would like some tips about DYES. What would be recommended to use, which did not take. I am very grateful because it is a new class that want to play and that of all is that I have less knowledge of its systematic.

pve idk coz i havent played any dagger on classic, but by experience in pvp with some daggers, i would say for pvp is +CON - STR

Buy a +16 Cursed mainguache

Or land cursed mainguache bleed and switch to a crystal dagger. 

Or go +12 dex and a mithril set and go farm green mobs. 

If you are below 58 level you can level veryyy easily in EV.
Go crystal dagger with +12 str and PL set, also pay for premium and have an SE with you.
Use the dagger mastery clarity effect to it's max.

Its very easy to level up a dagger to lvl cap now.

PS: don't listen to gfbot, he know nothing about it.

Go crystal dagger with +12 str and PL set, also pay for premium and have an SE with you.

​str - dex, i guess ?

PW is underpowered with this version of L2 for rather quite slow, can stay back for support, and with hide to kill bishop/SE/EE. 

go 12STR if want, best choice of armor still be full plated Heavy, for farming maybe can use plated leather :) 

I am very grateful for the tips given, and I would ask for some, as to how to level, either in party or solo. Being solo and full top grade C items, what are some good places to level up being alone?

​str - dex, i guess ?

​dex = main stat for rogues. /facepalm

​stfu biz, i told u to stay silently )

​str - dex, i guess ?

​dex = main stat for rogues. /facepalm

​so -COn :-? for a melee it would make you a merely paper

Strength (STR): P. Atk. // P. Critical Damage

Dexterity (DEX): P. Evasion // Atk. Spd. // P. Critical Rate // P. Accuracy

Constitution (CON): Max HP // HP Regeneration // Weight // Breath // Shield Def. Success Rate // Resistance to physical abnormal state

Intelligence (INT): M.Atk. // M. Critical Damage

Wisdom (WIT): M. Accuracy // M. Evasion // Casting Spd. // M. Def. Rate // M. Critical Rate . // Experience Restoration after Death 

Mentality (MEN): M. Def. // MP Regeneration // Max MP // Magic Cancel Rate // Resistance to magical abnormal state

Font: http://ftp.inn.eu/forum/l2/Amarantha/cl15/L2CEUpn.pdf

I would like to again thank everyone who gave me tips about this my new class. And enter this response this information because I would like to request STAFF confirmation if they are in accordance with the server. The question is because you have done some tests with my char and after some results, I assume that I am very confused on what would be more interesting attribute in DYES. I think first that daggers would be an exception to the current rule of the server to increase 12 points of one particular status (eg STR) due to lack of consistent slots to ensure accretion of DEX and thus ensure the evasion, avoidance success in PvP against a fighter for example, if CON is withdrawn.
I also think that even if they were added 8 points of STR + 4 DEX, HP + CP + resistance to STUN would be absurdly compromised.
Seeing the suggestions of 12 points of STR + Plated Leather, I would ask them to give more details of this configuration and performance in a PvP against classes that are becoming fashionable on the server as Gladiator and Warlord.

dude, we, who know this info, spent a lot of time for searching and testing it, but you enter on the forum, make a new topic and want us to tell u the truth -_- test it on your own.

dude, we, who know this info, spent a lot of time for searching and testing it, but you enter on the forum, make a new topic and want us to tell u the truth -_- test it on your own.

​Dude, I created a topic in a session-specific forum, with a very enlightening title in order to get information that I ignore, generate constructive discussions about this class. What is not consistent is this kind of comment like yours. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, so that for all who proposed to give some hint, I thanked him. Now if your intent is to discuss, create conflicts, post useless that they will not contribute anything to the topic, please, no more post, and go to a meeting and an appropriate topic to this behavior of forum fighter/troll.