goss

Moon quest

Hello guys!

Do we have that quest which gives Moon Armor D grade? 

Sry if it is too noobish of me cause i have not got to 25 to c it yet and never saw anyone wearing it xD

Hello guys!

Sry if it is too noobish of me cause i have not got to 25 to c it yet and never saw anyone wearing it xD

​Hello. This quest is 1.5 update. But we don't want to have it, cause it will instantly kill D-grade armor market. People with D-grade armor that they are selling right now will have to sell them in shop because now one will need it.

Hello guys!

​Hello. This quest is 1.5 update. But we don't want to have it, cause it will instantly kill D-grade armor market. People with D-grade armor that they are selling right now will have to sell them in shop because now one will need it.

​nice to hear that)

Moon Armor sounds like modern Lineage 2 Star Wars shit :ph34r: i hope we never get crap like that

​Its literally un-enchantable d grade armor with no set bonuses.
How is that star wars??

Really don't understand why you guys aren't implementing this.

Its meant to help new players with the server. We need more higher level players. If giving a free d grade armor set lets them play and not emo quit the server, just give it to them. 

Idk about you guys, but if I was a noob and got a d grade armor drop, itd take me probably more than 24 hours to sell.
I'd just NPC it at that point. 

People smurfing can just OE brigandine or the elven set, get a set bonus and better stats. 

Moon Armor sounds like modern Lineage 2 Star Wars shit :ph34r: i hope we never get crap like that

How is that star wars??

Its meant to help new players with the server. We need more higher level players. If giving a free d grade armor set lets them play and not emo quit the server, just give it to them. 

Idk about you guys, but if I was a noob and got a d grade armor drop, itd take me probably more than 24 hours to sell.

People smurfing can just OE brigandine or the elven set, get a set bonus and better stats. 

​This is a hardcore server, u are supposed to work hard to get good gear. Basicly giving away stuff makes this server similar to the ton of high rate servers that are available. The Moon set would be a first step to becoming like this crappy servers. A later step would be to add ways to get decent c-grade/b-grade by a shop. We cant have that kind of crap, it totally destroys the game.

​its like old apella armor

​is it? i thought it was the same as clan oath armor, same appearance and stats, as far as i know

How is that star wars??

​If you emo quit at D grd mastery, nothing will stop you to emo quit at b grd mastery.

We don't need weak, low motivated, unorganized players. They don't bring anything good to the community then a bag of trash on forum. "server is dying" kind of people.