Sign in to follow this  
Aerwyn

Forest of Mirrors

Any news on when Forest of Mirrors will be out? Really want to find Stigma of Shilen one day... Never dropped from gargoyles as Admins stated. WTB Harit Lizards!

Any news on when Forest of Mirrors will be out? Really want to find Stigma of Shilen one day... Never dropped from gargoyles as Admins stated. WTB Harit Lizards!

http://i.imgur.com/6ZizV8k.png - from live right now.

In forest of mirrors chance will be lower 

Yeah but I've farmed those guys endlessly and haven't seen one, nor have I seen any in the marketplace, nor has anyone responded to me when I advertise sitting around the ivory tower crater... If they do drop, and there's always people down there, you'd think someone would see one.

@Aerwyn I'd like to invite you to the epic trilogy in the search of the phantom cubic. 

The stigma book will present itself to you when you are ready for it, young grasshopper. 

• Like 2

haha, I'll continue to have a spoiler farm in the area, at the very least I make varnish. Maybe I get a deathwhisper book randomly and sell for 7kk cause its that rare. No stigma's though.