Sign in to follow this  
Setzer

2nd Castle Siege (24/04/2016)

Sometimes I am amazed by how some people can be at the "end" game phase and still not being able to play...

Its not only L2 but many other games are like this another example i can give is LoL...

Siege ok, video meh who has taught you how to camera rotate/target/etc... 

Not taking sides here as I really dont care team A or B, but guys till one of the sides is full with players like this no wonder the other keeps on winning at equal manpower numbers....

Ok Mr. Professional in L2, congratulations for your expertise in the game. I hope someday you can teach me a thing or two (or maybe dozens, since you are so pro).

Not taking sides here as I really dont care team A or B, but guys till one of the sides is full with players like this no wonder the other keeps on winning at equal manpower numbers....

​I have the info that the side "with players like this" dont care about that the other side is winning on equal numbers since their game goals are totally different opposites to ur's or the other side.

Sometimes I am amazed by how some people can be at the "end" game phase and still not being able to play...

Its not only L2 but many other games are like this another example i can give is LoL...

​Bro get a life, no one is here to play to your standards so get over yourself. Don't forget your L2 achievements mean absolute nothing in real life (this is the fact you egotistical idiots seem to forget a lot). This game will never be an e-sport so you might as well quit trying to get people to play it that way. And just from experience the people who talk garbage like you are usually the scrubs being carried by others.

Ok Mr. Professional in L2, congratulations for your expertise in the game. I hope someday you can teach me a thing or two (or maybe dozens, since you are so pro).

​Sure when you go out of aligator island where you pvp level 37-45, i will.

​I have the info that the side "with players like this" dont care about that the other side is winning on equal numbers since their game goals are totally different opposites to ur's or the other side.

​What you mean your goals are different are you interested in PVE ? :D mate this lad can only kill lowbie levels where target time doesnt matter :D

​Bro get a life, no one is here to play to your standards so get over yourself. Don't forget your L2 achievements mean absolute nothing in real life (this is the fact you egotistical idiots seem to forget a lot). This game will never be an e-sport so you might as well quit trying to get people to play it that way. And just from experience the people who talk garbage like you are usually the scrubs being carried by others.

​Have I ever said your L2 achievements mean something ??? I said the mechanically and mentally bad prepped people, guys who are completely unaware of what happens around them are usually ones who are at the "high-end" of the game.

I am talking garbage ??? I just said siege is fine, dont tell me you LIKED/LOVED the video so i dont see any garbage there.

• Like 1