Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

i never thought i would need to ask you this:

but today we got banned.

appearently bcuz some noobs reported us for botting, so they though. i also know who they were, cuz i killed and afterwards pked them after they though we were botting and flagging us.

they treathened us with showing some screens to a gm to get us banned, so i told them: go ahead, cuz a gm can lookup everything.
so now i do ask you, check the log files, and unban us. cuz suddenly we got d/c, and we never got any1 asking us if we were botting.

accountnames are:

darkrinoa4

annamarika

​Hello. Supports was checking you on using bot. You wasn't ban just because of report. 

So you was reported, then supports login in game, check that you was really botting and ban you.

so in your words in understand you trust your bot team 100% on skills and honestly.

so i can only assume you never saw any prove and just relied on them.

i ask you to check whatever logs you got, and to unban us.

right now our 2 main chars are banned, and that after all the help ive done with reporting tons of real bots.

i hate bots, havent i made that clear by now? but i hate this situation even more

​Yes, you was botting. Also you thought that "close client if some one near" will not give us able to check you.

so in your words in understand you trust your bot team 100% on skills and honestly.

so i can only assume you never saw any prove and just relied on them.

i ask you to check whatever logs you got, and to unban us.

right now our 2 main chars are banned, and that after all the help ive done with reporting tons of real bots.

i hate bots, havent i made that clear by now? but i hate this situation even more

​Yes, you was botting. Also you thought that "close client if some one near" will not give us able to check you.

​you say what?

cmon man, throw some proof in here instead of this. im telling you, we never botted. and im also telling you, you dont have any proof cuz there isnt any, cuz we werent botting.

​So you was just closing client when see another players near you and running back at exact same spot if don't see mobs for a while?

It wasn't a player, it was support and supports don't play on server. I work with him from 2011 and I teach him how to check bots. So I don't have any reason to not trust him.

wich clearly says, 'im not going to check the log files and other evidence.

fine, trust him, but them im out. i wont stay on a server wree you get unfair bans and i wont recommend your server to others.

thats what you want right? unfair ban platform to play on?

goddamned, we have put months into our chars, and you are too lazy to check this situation for real proof?

​Give me team viewer of you PC. If I will not found autoclicker or bot - you will be unbanned.

fine, trust him, but them im out. i wont stay on a server wree you get unfair bans and i wont recommend your server to others.

goddamned, we have put months into our chars, and you are too lazy to check this situation for real proof?

​Give me team viewer of you PC. If I will not found autoclicker or bot - you will be unbanned.

​lol. the other way around?? i ask you to check your DB for logs and you want to check my pc? no, just a big no!
but wait, then we dont get an unban? wtf man.......check your pm........and wait a few mintues cuz i need to configure tv (pff, asuming every1 knows tv....) crap this

Configure TV = start it and give login and pass? It's not hard I think.

Edited by Koll

Was found this program as started. When I try to find this folder, it was already deleted.

Nice try.

Edited by Koll

yeah nice try.

i dont care about you found that shit. like i said, you searched all kinds of stuff on my computer, and didnt found anything.
that keypresser wasnt used, so.

​This Regedit cache all programs started. STARTED, not just was on your PC. It was STARTED!

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/muicache_view.html

Each time that you start using a new application, Windows operating system automatically extract the application name from the version resource of the exe file, and stores it for using it later, in Registry key known as the 'MuiCache'.

Edited by Koll

hey, remember the part where i said, i dont trust you, thats why i deleted that file???
when i open an shortcut to it, and delete that shortcut, the original file will be addressed too. or something like that.
why didnt you check the program launced logs huh? why? ill tell you why, cuz you would not find that program being launched for a logn time, thats why.

​Why I don't check launch logs, cause you know about this and deleted it from there too, but forget to delete from Register...

​lol. the other way around?? i ask you to check your DB for logs and you want to check my pc? no, just a big no!
but wait, then we dont get an unban? wtf man.......check your pm........and wait a few mintues cuz i need to configure tv (pff, asuming every1 knows tv....) crap this

Configure TV = start it and give login and pass? It's not hard I think.​

so now you have found 1 program on my computer: keypresser.exe
you claim i used it today, you clame logs show that it was loaded, it wasnt.

and btw, let me ask you, htf am i suppose to bot with a keypresser?
wich advanced options with hunting i got with a keypresser? running to different mobs using a macro? macro in macro isnt allowed by the client, so.

im telling ya, we werent botting.....

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, allowing the character to perform game operations while the player is away from PC. 

omg damn botter... get out of here. Even tho you will say you did nothing wrong. ****** bastard...

Give him permanent ban for MAC address for this.