Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

oh man, you keep surprising me....
first you claim i bot and close cleint when somebody comes near... with what? keypresser.exe?
then you refuse to check evidence on your own server.
then you want to check my pc, and indeed found keypresser.exe   so what? have i used this with l2 today?? nope
then you dont give any answer to my question wich bot options i do have with keypresser.
and oh wait, you tell me the program was in the cache, but refuse to check the launched prog logs?

cmon man, its very redicilous as it it alrdy

​I can't search your PC more cause you closed TW right after I start asking you why you delete it?

Also there are no any server logs that can proof botting even if you will use L2tower. So it's not that easy as you think.

I can't give you more proofs cause you closed TW right after I start asking questions and now you know where you need to delete all info ;) 

oh man, you keep surprising me....
first you claim i bot and close cleint when somebody comes near... with what? keypresser.exe?
then you refuse to check evidence on your own server.
then you want to check my pc, and indeed found keypresser.exe   so what? have i used this with l2 today?? nope
then you dont give any answer to my question wich bot options i do have with keypresser.
and oh wait, you tell me the program was in the cache, but refuse to check the launched prog logs?

cmon man, its very redicilous as it it alrdy

​I can't search your PC more cause you closed TW right after I start asking you why you delete it?

Also there are no any server logs that can proof botting even if you will use L2tower. So it's not that easy as you think.

​when you accuse me of using that program without checking the right logs, even when you had the windows log window opened, yes.
you think i keep continuing letting you on my pc when you accuse me of botting with this while you have 100% the option to check the right logs, but instead of doing that you accuse me like you found evidence....
then yes, i kicked the connection.... want it back?
want to check my right logs this time??

​Right logs means edited?

oh and cmon, pls explain to me hth am i supposed to bot with only kepresser? does it use scripts??
you do have ingame knowledge right? the only hunting macro im aware of, with something like keypresser is:
/attack

/targetnext

/attack

/pickup optional

/pickup optional

wich will reduce your hunt area to unable to hunt :P

and wtf??? now you are accusing me of editing my logs?
you know you can check that too right?? pff youre horrible
and ive los my respect for you

​By showing that you lied? Also if you check rules - this illegal if you away from PC. And you was definitely away when you was checked by support.

Edited by Koll

oh and cmon, pls explain to me hth am i supposed to bot with only kepresser? does it use scripts??
you do have ingame knowledge right? the only hunting macro im aware of, with something like keypresser is:
/attack

/targetnext

/attack

/pickup optional

/pickup optional

wich will reduce your hunt area to unable to hunt :P

and wtf??? now you are accusing me of editing my logs?
you know you can check that too right?? pff youre horrible
and ive los my respect for you

​By showing that you lied? 

​you are still bluffing. you are using an program that wasnt used. you are acusing me of botting (pff, with that program botting...) you are acusing me of editing right logs...
you sir, are lying here. you tell the ppl here you have proof, while you dont have proof.
and you still havent answered the questions about actually being able to bot or not with keyp[resser.
i was banned for botting right? remember? your friend catched up on us while botting? your friend never talked to us or showed himself.
and now you are taking proof out of a filename adn trhowing around with accuses?? what an expert....

​Give me your friends TW. Still waiting.

Edited by Koll

I just logged in after 2-3 months to state these simple things:

1) Quitted this server about 2 months ago for personal reasons, waiting to miss L2 a bit and then if I go back, I'll chose THIS server again. This post is just a proof of why this server is the best out there! 

2) Butthurt botter getting owned by server Admins smoothly.

3) Koll owning like a boss.

4) "I WILL LEAVE THIS SERVER CAUSE YOU BANNED ME, JUST SO YOU KNOW..."  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up guys. I'm so happy seeing this server still being so awesome and integral towards players.

p.s: It's not the anti-bots that prevent people from botting, THESE posts will make any botter be afraid of getting banned and that's what will stop them from botting :) QQggwp L2Classic.

p.s2: Give that guy some proof come on, like a video of his idle PC botting alone without any person in the room :lol: :lol:

p.s3: "LIAR ADMIN YOU WANT TO BAN A PLAYER FOR BOTTING, WHY DO YOU LIE ADMIN? WHAT WILL YOU EARN BY LYING?" xDxD oh man this is hilarious!

• Like 2

You can't expect someone to give some other kind of proof other than the classic bot checking while you're farming, right? There's not such a thing like logs to detect a bot as far as I know. Moreover, I've reported in the past way too many people for botting with videos on youtube! Think. Why would you want to kick people from your server if you're not 100% sure that they were botting? You were botting mate, accept that and move on. 

Ok. I think we can end this.

You can see that User ID and Account ID are the same, but hwids are different.

I asked you to give your friends PC TW and you give me incorrect PC to check...

Edited by Koll

Ok. I think we can end this.

You gave me incorrect PC to check. 

You can see that User ID and Account ID are the same, but hwids are different. So you give me incorrect PC to check. Nice.

​duhhhh
ofc i gave incorrect pc to you.

im never gonna let you near my main workstation.
you dont think i alrdy knew i gave you the wrong? or that you could go regedit and search for logs?
were you wondering why l2raidfightv1 was on the pc? ive had my own l2 servers, remember? they just had a good l2.exe for my version :P
you think i wouldnt know you g\could draw a link between login ip's and mac adresses and hd id's?
oh cmon, ive got 7 pc's here, and you only saw 2 of them now.
and out of principle, you are never gonna get access to my real workstations.
you didnt even got any normal evidence from your own team, why should i reverse the whole situation?
im out, say what you want, lauch what you want.
its going to rain bad advertisement now.
and its also going to rain in giran

​Ok.

I was trying to be fair, but that's enough.

​you never were. shame on you. hope your project goes into the ground with this attitude.

Koll: "​​Give me team viewer of you PC. If I will not found autoclicker or bot - you will be unbanned." - you never were. © darkrinoa

Edited by Koll