Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

Nothing to notice here...

Just all mobs die before you attack them.

​jup. didnt noticed it. i can be a zombie when im farming. and im not meaning afk bot zombie here.
man, you should have seen me on my paladin during c4 on buffhill and cemetary on official. like 12 hours straight lvling, cuz i wanted to be the main tank in our clan ^^

why o why didnt your man pmed me??? or gave me some crap ridle, or even teleprted me?? i know i would see that :)

​ "i know i would see that" dying monsters are not enough? :D

go play man yours project and leave this server

​i alrdy left ;)
thats what i did, i played ;)
just checking up on this thread :P

I find it hilarious how these cheaters blame the admins when being caught. It's pretty obvious here after giving him some proof it wasn't good enough because this voluminous deplorable macho man thinks in his own newbie mind that he runs this server. After Koll wanted to be reasonable with the cheater, the cheater calls him an idiot. He didn't want to team viewer with Koll because he knew on his main computer, where he normally plays his games, there's many of different botting/injectors lined up ready to hack with on numerous of different games that's installed on his computer. Eventually, same way you got caught here, cheater, you will get caught on all those games. It took some strenuous exertion of many hours, days, months, years to find those programs huh, darkrinoa? You didn't want to delete them, we understand. Remember, next time play fair and you will not have this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI