Sign in to follow this  
Pequenito

NPC BUFFER

I just want to throw this idea and see where it gets

NCP buffer, with basic buffs, only  till people have lvl 40, which is the hardest to get, and so people could start seeing more classes and not just nukers and warlords some few tanks and supports...

• Like 1

past month i was farming tank and buffer up to 44lvl.
1 week weapon (mid ng) brings alot for faster lvling. Imagine that at begining of the server we had nothing. 35lvl with weapon from quest. We survived, u should too.
Lvling up to lvl 40 was always hard, but after 40 its not much easier.
The key is doing some rbs. Even if u re pro nolifer farming up to 40 takes 2 weeks.

I'm cleric (future prophet) and no one ever PMed me to party with me. The problem is not lack of buffs, but you guys want to do everything alone thinking that's the easier way do to things on this game.

Everyone is telling me that i'm going to regret so hard because i choosed to play as prophet and because of the dual boxes i have to make my own parties or grind solo in EG to get some exp so stop complaining about being hard to hit 40.

Yea and make these buffs last 2 hrs...

Just find some frieds. And i cant belive that u couldnt find any party as cleric. When u are proper healer and buffer.

1 week weapon (mid ng) brings alot for faster lvling. Imagine that at begining of the server we had nothing. 35lvl with weapon from quest. We survived, u should too.
The key is doing some rbs. Even if u re pro nolifer farming up to 40 takes 2 weeks.

​I'm SE lvl 46 still with ng robe + wep =)    ... the prob is that you got less and less people low lvl and alone, for supports is complicated...when i don't have pt and there is nobody on waiting list i simply disconnect.

I'm cleric (future prophet) and no one ever PMed me to party with me. The problem is not lack of buffs, but you guys want to do everything alone thinking that's the easier way do to things on this game.

Everyone is telling me that i'm going to regret so hard because i choosed to play as prophet and because of the dual boxes i have to make my own parties or grind solo in EG to get some exp so stop complaining about being hard to hit 40.

​I also did the EV, again i'm not complaining, i'm just saying, no wonder ncsoft introduced npc buffer and FREE ports for low lvls...there was some good reason to it, making the game enjoyable does not mean making it easier...plus it wont give chance to some other classes that you don't see often.

Yea and make these buffs last 2 hrs...

Just find some frieds. And i cant belive that u couldnt find any party as cleric. When u are proper healer and buffer.

​40 minuts would be fine, but if that makes it to easy then why not 20...

​I'm SE lvl 46 still with ng robe + wep =)    ... the prob is that you got less and less people low lvl and alone, for supports is complicated...when i don't have pt and there is nobody on waiting list i simply disconnect.

​Here we can end topic. If u re 46 u should have realized that on Classic its impossible to play solo. Around 50lvl is the moment when everybody wake up and start lf Constant Party or atleast clan that organizes party farming. It's sad but true, it's very hard to make 50+ trying to find party by party matching, 1st of all, if it could be possible at server should be atleast 3k ppl where half of them try solo so u would find an party for u on pt match, but i dont think even official ever had 3k active ppl.
2nd of all, noobs, always in pt there is 1-2 ppl that screw everything or dont speak english at all and u lack of communication, thats why ppl dont want to play random parties.
Too much points to explain everything. Theres no randoms pt above 50 lvl. Maybe 1 form sometime when 5 guys from 1 clan lack of dmg/buff. If they had this, they would make party with themselves from 1 clan, not inviting randoms.

​Here we can end topic. If u re 46 u should have realized that on Classic its impossible to play solo. Around 50lvl is the moment when everybody wake up and start lf Constant Party or atleast clan that organizes party farming. It's sad but true, it's very hard to make 50+ trying to find party by party matching, 1st of all, if it could be possible at server should be atleast 3k ppl where half of them try solo so u would find an party for u on pt match, but i dont think even official ever had 3k active ppl.
2nd of all, noobs, always in pt there is 1-2 ppl that screw everything or dont speak english at all and u lack of communication, thats why ppl dont want to play random parties.
Too much points to explain everything. Theres no randoms pt above 50 lvl. Maybe 1 form sometime when 5 guys from 1 clan lack of dmg/buff. If they had this, they would make party with themselves from 1 clan, not inviting randoms.

​I played CLASSIC when classic was the only thing there to play (L2 Extreme - Staris server) , you wont tell me how hard it is or was.
I'm the guy that buffs low lvls in Dion or Giran Harbor now, just to help them not to lose the will to play, and since we both know that you cant lvl alone, why is it so bad to introduce a npc that will help everyone to get to the lvl of PT'S? Its better then to see people with boxes, and asking to put another box in pt...opinions are opinions and mine is for create a better game experience.

"farming up to 40 takes 2 weeks" haha 2 weeks lol :D 1day 30lvl + 2-3 max for 40lvl

• Like 1

Even before updates.. when adena was 1x and for death you had -10% I have did with fighter class lvl 36 in 3 days... without buffer... and I did play like 4 - 6 hours/day... so what you said is not true... now I am lvl 60, 40% and I got 558h in game. Its like 23 reall time days.

BUT !!!

FOR SURE do not add any NPC... ! PPL had hard times... this server should be hard and now its even easier than before and than it should be. STOP cry and play.. If you dont want play 3x, find another server. This is made for ppl who celebrate this game... its not some damn pvp server which is alive for 3 months and then die.

• Like 1

Even before updates.. when adena was 1x and for death you had -10% I have did with fighter class lvl 36 in 3 days... without buffer... and I did play like 4 - 6 hours/day... so what you said is not true... now I am lvl 60, 40% and I got 558h in game. Its like 9 reall time days.

BUT !!!

FOR SURE do not add any NPC... ! PPL had hard times... this server should be hard and now its even easier than before and than it should be. STOP cry and play.. If you dont want play 3x, find another server. This is made for ppl who celebrate this game... its not some damn pvp server which is alive for 3 months and then die.

​In which country is 558 hours 9 real time days? :o 

Even before updates.. when adena was 1x and for death you had -10% I have did with fighter class lvl 36 in 3 days... without buffer... and I did play like 4 - 6 hours/day... so what you said is not true... now I am lvl 60, 40% and I got 558h in game. Its like 9 reall time days.

BUT !!!

​In which country is 558 hours 9 real time days? :o 

​Ok ok, my bad. bad count... no comment.. shits happens...

• Like 1