Sign in to follow this  
nNyxi

Shop Inteface

why we do not have some inteface donate shop like ncsoft ? its very cool and easy to use + need more armors ,weapons appearance stones or some like this in donate shop, think  who not changing game play . 

http://prntscr.com/b1dyye

why we do not have some inteface donate shop like ncsoft ? its very cool and easy to use + need more armors ,weapons appearance stones or some like this in donate shop, think  who not changing game play . 

http://prntscr.com/b1drlw

​Can't see the photo :(  Anyway I like the current interface, it's the notorious simple design players are used to, nothing fancy :)

Appearance Stones could be nice though :)

Bcoz its not need. Its working throu site, its enough. Admins got more important things to do.

• Like 1

it takes time, and time is what they need the most, and the most important things right now are not this stuffs

it takes time, and time is what they need the most, and the most important things right now are not this stuffs

​i think donate is most important think at all time.

Donate is from site. Its to keep server alive. Who need donate do it. Ncsoft do even popup windows for donation coz all they want is cash.

no no,that is star wars what u want to see here.hope we dont get any of that in here.

​Star Wars or no Star Wars; we need to look at what people are willing to pay for but doesn't create imbalance - running this server isn't free and I think we all want this server to run as long as possible :)