Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

Elemental Summoners...

phantom summoner has AOE debuff with aggro reduce p def and m def. its the best of the pets for a AOE party actualy.

and it also has a pretty decent heal.

​+ as i mentioned in another topic already, when 1.5 (new locations) will come, he can be part of small random parties and be there very useful as a tank/heal/buff/semi-decent DD... until now PS was almsot useless, this change bring him lot more posibilities

phantom summoner has AOE debuff with aggro

It sounds like suicide for party... 

until now PS was almsot useless

not true =/

just needed single target melee party...  55/58+ BD (+ optional Tank) + PP/WC all i need... after 1.5 and normal VR it should work with BD + SE party. But our BD and buff left the server =/ i cannot check it

Yeah summoners are already top notch right now, not sure if they need to be any better... +1 to topic's idea, think about the summon changes once again...

Go on the PTS and try killing some mobs playing a summoner class. Then ask yourself if you could do it solo for 500+ hours without going insane. I surely have. 

​Thats why the changes focus on possibility for those chars to enter any party, u re just focusing on this solo aspect.

​I see but I'd be probably afraid people could start taking the summoners as boxes which would be very negative :/

​I'm already leveling an ES box for the MP regen :P

phantom summoner has AOE debuff with aggro reduce p def and m def. its the best of the pets for a AOE party actualy.

​aggro? skill description says iit just provoke enemies, so does it works like provoke of WL or agression/ hate aura of tank ?

not true =/

just needed single target melee party...  55/58+ BD (+ optional Tank) + PP/WC all i need... after 1.5 and normal VR it should work with BD + SE party. But our BD and buff left the server =/ i cannot check it

​now you will need any random melee DD with you and you will exp fast.. you give him mght lvl1, focus, guidance, dw... phantom cubic from both of you, debuff from nightshade on mob (+agro) and mob will die really fast... dont need any more support

​Nightshade is very clunky and slow.

I still get agro, even with its hate ability, and its debuff often never lands.

I don't want to argue anymore though, I already issued a class change.  

news of the year?

Actually i really think that after this update the biggest boost (compared to situation now) would be for PS... 

pfff.... how??? PS still has nothing for party except mass summon phantom cubic . Have no idea what parties need it with all this AoE s*@t...

Hes an outlier. I mean, look at that list.

ramG is on it. Are abyss walkers good for pveing? Hell no. Theres a difference between non-viable and unplayable.

Every class is playable, but not every class is viable. 

Also play time is a factor.

Take a look for example Ancord with 449 pvps at level 69 with 49 days of playing while SupremaQ is only level 68 with nearly double his play time. 

And if Ancord's pvp list is legit, he must of died several times in pvp to obtain that record. Which means constant -10%-2% exp lost.

Take that list with a grain of salt. 

​Nightshade is very clunky and slow.

I still get agro, even with its hate ability, and its debuff often never lands.

I don't want to argue anymore though, I already issued a class change.  

news of the year?

Actually i really think that after this update the biggest boost (compared to situation now) would be for PS... 

pfff.... how??? PS still has nothing for party except mass summon phantom cubic . Have no idea what parties need it with all this AoE s*@t...

Hes an outlier. I mean, look at that list.

ramG is on it. Are abyss walkers good for pveing? Hell no. Theres a difference between non-viable and unplayable.

Every class is playable, but not every class is viable. 

Also play time is a factor.

Take a look for example Ancord with 449 pvps at level 69 with 49 days of playing while SupremaQ is only level 68 with nearly double his play time. 

And if Ancord's pvp list is legit, he must of died several times in pvp to obtain that record. Which means constant -10%-2% exp lost.

Take that list with a grain of salt. 

​dude... with endless mana and PP 52+ it's rly ez mode to exp... have seen him in LoA... solo