Sign in to follow this  
Davilillo

SHIELD DEFLECT MAGIC, PALADIN

How this skill suppost to work? The description of the skill doesn't match with the effect:

For 8 seconds, transfers magical damage back to the enemy caster.

1. It is by probability? I understand that if duration is 8 seconds it has to be 100%
  2. It inflicts the same damage to the caster? If caster hit me 1k, he will receive 1k?
  3. The level of the caster interfere? If the caster is 4 or 5 lvl higher than me, he will receive the damage? or it likes an stun (for example).

Following the description of the game, this skill is buged here.

Thank you in adavance.

Regards.

when u turn on the skill, during the duration it has a chance of reflecting damage back to the attacker who used a magic skill on you.

So... it is by chance and the duration is only 8 seconds... Do paladins will have any interesting skill on classic?

​on highest lvl its 50% chance to reflect

So... it is by chance and the duration is only 8 seconds... Do paladins will have any interesting skill on classic?

​Hi buddy, paladins will recieve some interesting skills in classic, dont worry :D They will not be imo as good like SK or DA, but on 2.0 they will recieve interresting skills like party UD, then some skill to teleport the enemy into you (like reverse rush), angelic icon?, maybe TOL? im not sure but how time will go generally all tank will be boosted. But still DA will rule them all imo.

​Hi buddy, paladins will recieve some interesting skills in classic, dont worry :D They will not be imo as good like SK or DA, but on 2.0 they will recieve interresting skills like party UD, then some skill to teleport the enemy into you (like reverse rush), angelic icon?, maybe TOL? im not sure but how time will go generally all tank will be boosted. But still DA will rule them all imo.

​Hope that god read you :)

And do you know if the level of the attacker interfere?

​i dont have a 100% info about classic. Atleast in other chronicles the lvl doesnt matter.

And do you know if the level of the attacker interfere?

​i dont have a 100% info about classic. Atleast in other chronicles the lvl doesnt matter.

​Gracias Chevi ;) 

Como esta habilidade suppost para trabalhar? A descrição da habilidade não corresponde com o efeito:

Por 8 segundos, transfere dano mágico de volta para o caster inimigo.

1. É pela probabilidade? Eu entendo que, se a duração é de 8 segundos que tem de ser 100%
  2. Ele inflige o mesmo dano para o lançador? Se caster me bateu 1k, ele receberá 1k?
  3. O nível do lançador interferir? Se o rodízio é de 4 ou 5 lvl mais alto do que eu, ele receberá o dano? ou ele gosta de um atordoamento (por exemplo).

Após a descrição do jogo, esta habilidade é buged aqui.

Obrigado em adavance.

Saudações.

I agree that had to be 100% to be ma skill lv 60, I think the SK takes advantage by having the eagis and have a chance to hit the shield dependent on the direction of the atack.

well Ninj4 u want the  trick  of that skill   set a macro   use deflec and remove ur jewel in same time and make an other one  to put ur  jewel back  . like that u have low m def  and it the deflect magic sucess the mage  can 1 shot himself i test it  in pvp  so many time  u just have to not forget to put back  ur jewel  after 8 sec :P

Right now  what is really bug  still again  after mouth  telling  and tiket the GM  its the  LIGHTNING STRIKE on SK that is land  on PC , NPC and RB at 100% . in 12 years of  L2 i never saw that befor  that is OP  the rate was and has to be 10% of paralize  not 100%

and where  is the hook to grab mob or player on my feet  for tanks

well Ninj4 u want the  trick  of that skill   set a macro   use deflec and remove ur jewel in same time and make an other one  to put ur  jewel back  . like that u have low m def  and it the deflect magic sucess the mage  can 1 shot himself i test it  in pvp  so many time  u just have to not forget to put back  ur jewel  after 8 sec :P

Right now  what is really bug  still again  after mouth  telling  and tiket the GM  its the  LIGHTNING STRIKE on SK that is land  on PC , NPC and RB at 100% . in 12 years of  L2 i never saw that befor  that is OP  the rate was and has to be 10% of paralize  not 100%

​His strategy would be perfect if at least 80% of chance of skill, it is very sad unequip the Jewels and not reflect kkkkkk magic, even if a magician at the same level.

when u turn on the skill, during the duration it has a chance of reflecting damage back to the attacker who used a magic skill on you.

​I dont see anything about chance in description of skill man... Shouldnt this be 100% ? for 8 sec? It is not such a big duration.. I would set it 100 %

​Anchor, Lighting strike, fear 100 % here.. almost regardless level difference... 5 lvl lower and still 100 % landrate...  this is insane sh*t dont understand how it can not be fiexed yet.. rewrite landrate can not be so hard to do.

​Anchor, Lighting strike, fear 100 % here.. almost regardless level difference... 5 lvl lower and still 100 % landrate...  this is insane sh*t dont understand how it can not be fiexed yet.. rewrite landrate can not be so hard to do.

​i tiket and post about it for mouth now   GM  should  do something  it land on RB  at 100% to  all RB  all time no fail  its an exploit