Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

About sieges

% loss in siege zone. 

This is ridiculous when people have nothing to lose (but buff) when they die. So they can stand up again and continue rushing make their opponents lose mana. They can stand on flags and protect it in that way. Nobody use PR and nobody make regroups on sieges. Killing the art of game. 

The fact that someone not losing exp if the are in reg pushing people that don't have reg not to come on sieges. Also they fear to lose their gear if guards kill them. 

If u want change rules after 1st castles taken u need to want give it away also. Consider better ur will

Seriously, who cares about 1% :D on siege 2 weeks ago i lost 40% (cos second NF clan wasnt registered) and nobody gives a shit... if someone would not participate to the siege (which is no doubt best part of L2) becouse of fear of losing some little amount of % that he should play some different game... carebears.. :D  

Since 1st castle i talk about % loss. 

Also a fear loosing castle.....

i need to get 3 more castles also....  xD

Seriously, who cares about 1% :D on siege 2 weeks ago i lost 40% (cos second NF clan wasnt registered) and nobody gives a shit... if someone would not participate to the siege (which is no doubt best part of L2) becouse of fear of losing some little amount of % that he should play some different game... carebears.. :D  

​Its will stop people to make that meat crowd for nothing

​no it will not

​no it will not

​than it will make sense to kill who stands up for meat,

Since 1st castle i talk about % loss. 

Also a fear loosing castle.....

i need to get 3 more castles also....  xD 

Its Possible...Like the chance to change xp loss with this post

% loss in siege zone. 

This is ridiculous when people have nothing to lose (but buff) when they die. So they can stand up again and continue rushing make their opponents lose mana. They can stand on flags and protect it in that way. Nobody use PR and nobody make regroups on sieges. Killing the art of game. 

The fact that someone not losing exp if the are in reg pushing people that don't have reg not to come on sieges. Also they fear to lose their gear if guards kill them. 

​Feel bad admiting that.....but Reaver is right:)...it would stop that stupid "spam" respawn on flags or in the castle which couse MP problems and ppl take advantage of it and try to  waste as much time and MP as possible to opposition. Besides it would put a bit more adrenaline into your veins during pvp...and thats what we love on pvp in L2 right?:)

reaver lel. this is where control towers come into play & castle respawn. it gives both the defenders and attackers the time to refresh and restrategize.

% loss in siege zone. 

​becouse your clan used all pr/bsoes we all have