Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

To Me No Malakies

Thats my boy , dont answer , dont upload anything...Υοu exposed youself...And when you begin a fight dont say the other began the fight...be a man and stand your ground...Good night

​Coming to forum and provoke me, posting a video which is bad cause we were hitting each other with normal hits since I waste my mp on your boxes, called a clannie of yours then you said you can kill me easy 1v1 while it was 2 boxes, you and an archer. Calling me a noob.
And.. I'm answering to you, lvl up and we fight again, this is lame.However, realKingofAttention you started this, told me that i'm not the only one making videos, you also have videos in youtube to go search for them etc, was funny to know, never cared never searched for them, play your game and stop your bullshit about more. Welcome to the server, happy that you joined on enemy side. That's all cheers
About the other trolls, if I didn't upload a vid, I'd remain a noob, if I upload a vid which I did, i'm the 75 vs 67. When this thing with lvls will stop, are you planning to exp a bit? 9_9

• Like 1

Thats my boy , dont answer , dont upload anything...Υοu exposed youself...And when you begin a fight dont say the other began the fight...be a man and stand your ground...Good night

​Coming to forum and provoke me, posting a video which is bad cause we were hitting each other with normal hits since I waste my mp on your boxes, called a clannie of yours then you said you can kill me easy 1v1 while it was 2 boxes, you and an archer. Calling me a noob.
And.. I'm answering to you, lvl up and we fight again, this is lame.However, realKingofAttention you started this, told me that i'm not the only one making videos, you also have videos in youtube to go search for them etc, was funny to know, never cared never searched for them, play your game and stop your bullshit about more. Welcome to the server, happy that you joined on enemy side. That's all cheers
About the other trolls, if I didn't upload a vid, I'd remain a noob, if I upload a vid which I did, i'm the 75 vs 67. When this thing with lvls will stop, are you planning to exp a bit? 9_9

​the thing is normal people understand that u can easy kill him, but most of people just troll you because you used your char uneficient in that particular fight. it means that u fu*ked up a bit, but its ok. u dont have to prove that you are stronger then him.

the level thing will not stop, because you are 2kkk exp ahead of main parties of our ally, and the gap will not be closed.

• Like 1

​Coming to forum, posting a video which is bad cause we were hitting each other with normal hits since I waste my mp on your boxes, called a clannie of yours then you said you can kill me easy 1v1 while it was 2 boxes, you and an archer. Calling me a noob.

​First of all , upload whole pvp 10 secs before you engage me from the hills and without chat covered
Secondly,i was with an archer and you were with a mage or bilbao isnt there?
Thirdly i came to forum and post this video and the ONLY reason is because you act like a little boy and not like an Ally Leader by sending someone to do a job you cant do
Now upload the video 10 secs before the event - if you dont do that there is no excuse on that and i end the conversation here because it starts to get boring(repeat the same think)...And conspiracy theories will start rise

Guess what

​i just hope no new people see how ally leader of top side make video of 75 vs 67.

​There is no ally leader and any ally my friend :)
and lets see that clear mate a newbie upload a video that he can kill you whats the best answer to that?a video that proves he cant do it :) no trash talk no flame hate :) just a  simple video

Guess what

​i just hope no new people see how ally leader of top side make video of 75 vs 67.

​There is no ally leader and any ally my friend :)
and lets see that clear mate a newbie upload a video that he can kill you whats the best answer to that?a video that proves he cant do it :) no trash talk no flame hate :) just a  simple video

​what i wrote to soil

"​the thing is normal people understand that u can easy kill him, but most of people just troll you because you used your char uneficient in that particular fight. it means that u fu*ked up a bit, but its ok. u dont have to prove that you are stronger then him."

​Coming to forum, posting a video which is bad cause we were hitting each other with normal hits since I waste my mp on your boxes, called a clannie of yours then you said you can kill me easy 1v1 while it was 2 boxes, you and an archer. Calling me a noob.

​First of all , upload whole pvp 10 secs before you engage me from the hills and without chat covered
Secondly,i was with an archer and you were with a mage or bilbao isnt there?
Thirdly i came to forum and post this video and the ONLY reason is because you act like a little boy and not like an Ally Leader by sending someone to do a job you cant do
Now upload the video 10 secs before the event - if you dont do that there is no excuse on that and i end the conversation here because it starts to get boring(repeat the same think)...And conspiracy theories will start rise

​There are no theories here, I didnt want to spend more time on video. You provoked me, I answered to you and don't talk about honor and shit because I was just walking arround on bs and saw wartag and start hitting him, nobody told me you were there. You got covered chat dunno what you mean by that and bilbao had no idea I was there, no need someone to kill you, if you don't want us to post/kill lower lvl than us then don't join our wars. I had no idea a DA like this is existing and when we first played pvp, hate started vs me plus we got this video from nowhere. ofc conversation is getting boring because you cannot do anything right now and there's no sense here that we talk.

(ΜΕ ΤΟ ΣΥΜΠΑΘΙΟ ΠΑΝΤΑ)

​Theseus hitted you for 7.2k (on 998 p.def)
But theseus used his EE to PR. ;D PR's are not op at all, they are just too badasses

(ΜΕ ΤΟ ΣΥΜΠΑΘΙΟ ΠΑΝΤΑ)

But theseus used his EE to PR. ;D PR's are not op at all, they are just too badasses

​and if he didnt pr, u would 1 shot him, while u lost with that 1 FC  CP+2k of hp (when u have 5k more)

ppl who played PR after fix would know, if u dont 1 shot someone with insane dmg, its game over for u, because there is no way u can cast second FC before enemy smacks u

​lol. I didnt PR, i was on hill, u started to buff ur all crap, and i walked away to spot. Coz all u had to do is to land ranged stun. U rly think im gonna keep fighting 75 lvl on lvl 70 character? Wow man, u come on forum after every action to write post about it? Huh, boy, u re sad person.

U record how u fight 67 lvl character on 75 lvl glad, complain about 7.2k dmg into ur donated armor, from a character 5lvl below that got fix 1 week ago, which has only 1 strong side, occupied with low hp amount, while u play on gladiator that has hvy armor, XXk hp+cp, 2x stun, stun immunity, skills evasion, and in this chronicle got ranged stun. U must be very good player.

Sad sad person u must be. I hope u got strong will to eject this info, bcoz when u start to realize that u will end up bad.

Leonidas pigene gia xp giati o legiana se xeftilise kai esy asxolise me anousia video ..alla malon eisai 10 xronon 

Prwta ap ola logiko einai na me riksei ena pr se auta ta lvl-se auto to client otan tote eixame diafora 5 lvl, ksekinise spawnkill apo ta 900 range me fc half hp kai me akat longbow kaneis de g****se, alla to palikaraki de vgike na to paiksei istorias opws o leader sou-oute paixths...Oso anafora to an eimai 10 etwn-krinontas apo ta tragoudia pou akouei o leader sou panta -ton akoloutheis opote nomizw oti einai ligo oksymoro kai oligon ti asteio na me stolizeis me auto ton xaraktirismo...Krine prwta tin parti sou/sas...Kai tha ithela na mou peis kai esy kai genika h clan sou se poion allon server exeis/exei kanei ti na kserw me poion milaw giati mou tin eidate istories merikoi edw mesa me 1mish xrono liwsimo se ena client pou se tavani einai san to GoD

Leonidas pigene gia xp giati o legiana se xeftilise kai esy asxolise me anousia video ..alla malon eisai 10 xronon 

Prwta ap ola logiko einai na me riksei ena pr se auta ta lvl-se auto to client otan tote eixame diafora 5 lvl, ksekinise spawnkill apo ta 900 range me fc half hp kai akat longbow kaneis de g****se, alla to palikaraki de vgike na to paiksei istorias opws o leader sou-oute paixths...Oso anafora to an eimai 10 etwn-krinontas apo ta tragoudia pou akouei o leader sou panta -ton akoloutheis opote nomizw oti einai ligo oksymoro kai oligon ti asteio na me stolizeis me auto ton xaraktirismo...Krine prwta tin parti sou/sas...Kai tha ithela na mou peis kai esy kai genika h clan sou se poion allon server exeis/exei kanei ti na kserw me poion milaw giati mou tin eidate istories merikoi edw mesa me 1mish xrono liwsimo se ena client pou se tavani einai san to GoD

​Arakse min kargareis toso game einai! ola kala arakse ekei kai min spammareis allo mas kourases

​lol. I didnt PR, i was on hill, u started to buff ur all crap, and i walked away to spot. Coz all u had to do is to land ranged stun. U rly think im gonna keep fighting 75 lvl on lvl 70 character? Wow man, u come on forum after every action to write post about it? Huh, boy, u re sad person.

U record how u fight 67 lvl character on 75 lvl glad, complain about 7.2k dmg into ur donated armor, from a character 5lvl below that got fix 1 week ago, which has only 1 strong side, occupied with low hp amount, while u play on gladiator that has hvy armor, XXk hp+cp, 2x stun, stun immunity, skills evasion, and in this chronicle got ranged stun. U must be very good player.

Sad sad person u must be. I hope u got strong will to eject this info, bcoz when u start to realize that u will end up bad.

​At least glad doesn't have 1 button to play, I use more than 10 buttons on pvps 

​At least glad doesn't have 1 button to play, I use more than 10 buttons on pvps 

​to pvp -10 lvl to u.
i'm happy about my friends char with 1 button.

just pls, stop excuse urself.

​Calm your tits, MuerteLegend :) ...You play Gladi on Classic-GoD chronicle-you use a gaming keyboard to stuck energy stones and you got ready macros that do anything on you, your skills dont require force to cast and you cast them nonstop....Be a Man and play Gladi on H5 and then yes i admit you use buttons not here...And you say i use 1 button, at least i know how to use it

​Calm your tits, MuerteLegend :) ...You play Gladi on Classic-GoD chronicle-you use a gaming keyboard to stuck energy stones and you got ready macros that do anything on you, your skills dont require force to cast and you cast them nonstop....Be a Man and play Gladi on H5 and then yes i admit you use buttons not here...And you say i use 1 button, at least i know how to use it

​I already played a glad in gracia-h5, it's much easier than here. Cause there you don't have mages on +12 wit to kill you in 3 seconds and you have resist buffs, muuuuch easier and more time to use your sonics. :) Stop hating, i've never said you're bad and you acting like this to me, I also said lvl up to fight again and you keep hating on me. BnB style player etsi? Klassika.. Kai mhn m les gia h5 p exoun akoma k rush, gtp einai to h5

• Like 1

​About PR badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHDnXFFXjY 

:D

Brb folran village, beware on farm spots :D

​1 guy is 2 shotted, second guy is 1 shotted by mage, i guess we should fix mages as well here, too op :D 

​About PR badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRHDnXFFXjY 

:D

Brb folran village, beware on farm spots :D

​1 guy is 2 shotted, second guy is 1 shotted by mage, i guess we should fix mages as well here, too op :D 

​Mages will be so strong on 2.0, ppl will forget there is PR class.