JerrySM

Who wanna be on top ~

pfff he has been here for more than a year and gor 2k2 pvp count, and its not from cheating, how many pvp counts you got from your necro ? olympiad will come soon, he will be 75 soon, you will see how he rekt your sh!t there =))

Lots of ppl take this game so serious 

​jernalove i am your funboy PLZ!!!! give me some lessons how to do such a great PRs plz!!!!!!!!!!! You did it several times even when wars were 10000000 km away from u!!!! <3333333333333333 

About this necromancer skill : at 1st fight 50 casts of Vampiric and Spike.... 2....TWO.. DOS ... DVA casts of FEAR 0 silences 2 BTMs 1 ANCHOR....

So you can tell me i am toxic...flamer,,but this necro skill sucks biggest dick ever.... DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DEBUFF which reduce incoming  HEAL on target???????????? Omg spam 2 buttons play on archer...this necromancers...oh my lord plz throw your hands out of the window PLZ my eyes are bleeding,,,,

AT 1:45-1:49 this HARD TRY TO TAKE TARGET uf.....you were spamming 2 buttons so long that your hands are tremble so much...uff....Maybe stop Drinking sO hard? And maybe i am blind but i see transfer pain on him but where is his sceleton at 1st fight 0_0

Lots of ppl take this game so serious 

​jernalove i am your funboy PLZ!!!! give me some lessons how to do such a great PRs plz!!!!!!!!!!! You did it several times even when wars were 10000000 km away from u!!!! <3333333333333333 

About this necromancer skill : at 1st fight 50 casts of Vampiric and Spike.... 2....TWO.. DOS ... DVA casts of FEAR 0 silences 2 BTMs 1 ANCHOR....

So you can tell me i am toxic...flamer,,but this necro skill sucks biggest dick ever.... DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DEBUFF which reduce incoming  HEAL on target???????????? Omg spam 2 buttons play on archer...this necromancers...oh my lord plz throw your hands out of the window PLZ my eyes are bleeding,,,,

AT 1:45-1:49 this HARD TRY TO TAKE TARGET uf.....you were spamming 2 buttons so long that your hands are tremble so much...uff....Maybe stop Drinking sO hard? And maybe i am blind but i see transfer pain on him but where is his sceleton at 1st fight 0_0

​omg Thanks for ur advice. I never learn all debuffs, I learnt death spike and vampiric only.. so i still have 150kk sp left...

all my debuff skills are lv1. Next time i will skip vampiric skills and I'll learn only death spike. My role in my pt is Click 1 target and finish :x

Now i worry about many ppl take this game so serious 

i like this party, but this 76 sps shehe is such a newbie :))

liked movie! in our defence in last fight we was without bd/OL and no mp, because we killed 2 pt of war already 20 sec ago :)

p.s. omg you all already 74+

Yeah mate! There is not all people like you, they are not using tactics like you! :D

​failed trolling.

And you will jump right into the crowd of your enemies ,in 1st second of fight to debuff ?? Lol man =)) i got you know. =)) 

you dont even know what you are talking about, right?

Nerf baium!!!!