Sign in to follow this  
Pakales

Pro FUN clan karming Low lvl's in EV

So? SHAME on this clan. Coming 70+ lvl to 45-55 zone stuning ppl, waiting till they die from mobs, and when they get back to their bullocks, they bring 5 ppl to pk us :) They show power against 44-52 lvl's :D

Edited by Gamora
  • Like 1

Maybe they just needed this spot. Its their prime, what do you expect?

These particular players are not serious threat for your clan, you will learn that as soon as grew to 65(abg low spot farm is fast).

Revenge is a dish served cold. Good luck.

You got PKd, then you began to spam butthurt in chat and then even on forum. Golden. Now much more ppl will PK you just to see you crying lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

These particular players are not serious threat for your clan, you will learn that as soon as grew to 65(abg low spot farm is fast).

they not first day come end just stun when we mass mobs... them don't need spot

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Nahh mate we 3 days fighting with this tank... he just stuning us, and waiting till we drop something, but when we kill him 2-3 times and after 5 bsoe he bring more ppl top kill us, they dont need this spot... believe me

• Like 1

All I see here. Perkunas ally in a nutshell. People have problem for past three days with these faggots and you justify your china puppets actions. "maybe they just need spot" Ahahaha! If Kristoffer continue doing this three days in a row and they cant farm at all its not normal. He get killed like newb and call his friends to pk all lowbies. Sad truth m8 this server is basically one sided now and Chinas can do what they want without any consequences because opposition Dark Legion died. Just don't give up and next time these faggots come pm "Myrciu" if I will be available I will come to help with this cancer.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

All I see here. Perkunas ally if a nutshell. People have problem for past three days with these faggots and you justify your china puppets actions. "maybe they just need spot" Ahahaha! If Kristoffer continue doing this three days in a row and they cant farm at all its not normal. He get killed like newb and call his friends to pk all lowbies. Sad truth m8 this server is basically one sided now and Chinas can do what they want without any consequences because opposition Dark Legion died. Just don't give up and next time these faggots come pm "Myrciu" if I will be available I will come to help with this cancer.

ok

7 minutes ago, Rip said:

That's true. You can count on Myrciu, this hero will help you for sure.

Yes I will try to help with my friends as much as I can. Too bad they can't get help from ur zerg. This is how your ally made so many enemies in the past.

Edited by Myrtan

11 minutes ago, Pakales said:

they come again and make ppr lul

U re in enemy clan, so stop this bullsht, and deal with it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

All I see here. Perkunas ally in a nutshell. People have problem for past three days with these faggots and you justify your china puppets actions. "maybe they just need spot" Ahahaha! If Kristoffer continue doing this three days in a row and they cant farm at all its not normal. He get killed like newb and call his friends to pk all lowbies. Sad truth m8 this server is basically one sided now and Chinas can do what they want without any consequences because opposition Dark Legion died. Just don't give up and next time these faggots come pm "Myrciu" if I will be available I will come to help with this cancer.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

i heard KingLeonidas protect low lvl ppl from bullying

wait he in same side with Chinos :D

Edited by EMpoweR

3 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

i heard KingLeonidas protect low lvl ppl from bullying

wait he in same side with Chinos :D

i dont remember giving such order to him :)

1 hour ago, Pakales said:

just need wait till we grow up

Yea, grow up, join enemy side and maybe finally they will stop crying that they are fewer people then perkunas