Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

Tactical Tank Last

4 hours ago, pistolas said:

nothink new pvp vs low lvl nosferatu... stiba is like 6-7 lvl lower than you .. pvp vs hr and cm just no comend .. you can upload one pvp vs some one on your lvl ? Ah I think no you take from me 1.2k cp befor I kill you after your chalenge 

infront of core, in next 30sec i come on my necro, his strat against me is to unequip his jewels and hope i also die from reflect after he dies to 1 shot. What do you expect from such player :D Showing killing lowbies but as soon as equal fight comes he would rather die himself than fight a fair 1v1 vs another strong 1v1 class.

I think Leonidas is jealous of you cuze every1 respects you as strong player but nobody respects him. Maybe he should post some more vidoes of killing archers with tank and killing lowbies in fearlock.

19 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

infront of core, in next 30sec i come on my necro, his strat against me is to unequip his jewels and hope i also die from reflect after he dies to 1 shot. What do you expect from such player :D Showing killing lowbies but as soon as equal fight comes he would rather die himself than fight a fair 1v1 vs another strong 1v1 class.

I think Leonidas is jealous of you cuze every1 respects you as strong player but nobody respects him. Maybe he should post some more vidoes of killing archers with tank and killing lowbies in fearlock.

7b1b36600a9788f48098c5051ec882937cac3d92
HAHAHA you made my day.

Feel proud for killing a guy that 1v1 with your friend for over 8 mins even your friend had arranged 1v1 with that guy that didnt had epics compared to your friend that had?You understand that feeling proud about this actions makes you cowards and not respected guys.Keep going- Now i understand the identity of my enemies.Cowards and full of sh*t.Even stiba is higher in my minds ranking compared to guys like yours.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@KingLeonidas how can u say that? I was even about to relog to give u bishop 74 rez :P I'm THAT awesome.
But you were too proud to accept it and left... well you saved me some time

Edited by Sensei

55 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

it doesnt matter, even if u didnt (idk and nobody gives any real proofs just empty words), he chose the way of playing unfair

Shut up

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

the bad think is that i  play fair against him  

Shut up

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

First of all i think that you have to show respect to Pistolas as player .Pistolas is a well-known player here at Classic Club .All enemies recognize his playing abilities and they tasted past years a lot. Its not the first time you or your clan members doing this flame shit about really good players . Pistolas can beat you even with punches so relax and dont try with so cheap tools of propaganda to manipulate others in your favor..

P.S there are 2 videos as Pistolas said..So upload them 

Shut up

Go cry and make your funny dramas somwhere else. If you wanna fair fight, challlenge Leo to Coliseum. So I will repeat for all of you, shut the fck up with your useless dramas under every single topic.

Edited by Myrtan

I thought this post was funny enough, then the famous forum persona myrciu jumped in to establish some order.
Noone gives a sh1t? I know...

btw just for reference @KingLeonidas: That day at BS I was in pt with pistolas and the reason he told you to soe was cause his buffs were fading (he was still full hp though). He also had no epics, cause I had them on Funerals, so in conclusion you came to my spot asking for an arrow in the knee :P

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

I thought this post was funny enough, then the famous forum persona myrciu jumped in to establish some order.
Noone gives a sh1t? I know...

btw just for reference @KingLeonidas: That day at BS I was in pt with pistolas and the reason he told you to soe was cause his buffs were fading (he was still full hp though). He also had no epics, cause I had them on Funerals, so in conclusion you came to my spot asking for an arrow in the knee :P

Organizing another 1 v 1 isn't a hard thing. On fair rules, same buffs and without epics. Im pretty sure Leo will acccept the challenge.

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Maybe enough?

Just start clearing forum of the dramas/offtopic and all these bullsh1ts. You know some warnings etc. They clearly start make drama in every single topic. Trash posts from people like Modoy are basically everywhere in this forum. I used to do the same so Im not any better but if I will receive warning even ban for these things I will accept it.

Edited by Myrtan

46 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Shut up

Go cry and make your funny dramas somwhere else. If you wanna fair fight, challlenge Leo to Coliseum. So I will repeat for all of you, shut the fck up with your useless dramas under every single topic.

He speaks about himself...

I ll reconsider a lot i said about you if you come and  admit that you refer to yourself

9 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

He speaks about himself...

I ll reconsider a lot i said about you if you come and  admit that you refer to yourself

I told you already one way to have conversation with me. Don't expect me to argue with you here with tons of posts. You refused and I won't change my mind.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I told you already one way to have conversation with me. Don't expect me to argue with you here with tons of posts. You refused and I won't change my mind.

re Mate if i talk with you and find a solution or reach to an agreement after 2 days you ll start again fluffing here at forum and say same bull sh*ts..

I dont belive that you are an arrogant filthy scum ..But you try to protect your fellows with such a wrong way..

10 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

After contacting via personal msg Pistolas say me that he dont accept 1v1 fights with same buffs and jewels.So there is no reason to continiou this discussion.

axaxaxaxxaxa

Just now, pistolas said:

axaxaxaxxaxa

You laugh?You said that i must say to public that im a lier and upload the 2 movies.I never said ihave 2 movies.And i am not a lier.You express this opinion because you know i will never say i am lier.But you my friend prove me that you dont want to play fair fights.So go to your cave and never appear again.

11 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

After contacting via personal msg Pistolas say me that he dont accept 1v1 fights with same buffs and jewels.So there is no reason to continiou this discussion.

axaxaxaxxaxa  you are lier any way  i am sure if i come and kill you again you will start cry and you will say that i have the epic its simple if i come you will cry if  not you will cry. say here that you say lies  about the bs and the sos figth and lets go 

4 minutes ago, pistolas said:

axaxaxaxxaxa  you are lier any way  i am sure if i come and kill you again you will start cry and you will say that i have the epic its simple if i come you will cry if  not you will cry. say here that you say lies  about the bs and the sos figth and lets go 

I dont rly accept to pay this guy from taxes.He is a cop act like a 15yo boy that you stole his icecream and dont accept things like an adult man.True is not always on our side.And sorry for saying that but you are the guy that try to blure the whole things here.So now, join me on this - play fair till 5 wins - same buffs without epics or shut it and never speak again for anything.Am i understood sir?

Edited by realKingLeonidas

1 minute ago, pistolas said:

i dont come to play vs you coz i have +2 cp from castle and after kill you again you will cry like a baby again ok ?

There is no excuse on that.You are +2 lvl from me and +2k Cp even that will not get count on this i asure you on that.You build this excuse by yourself.Just no Epics-Same buffs.Nothing else.

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Just start clearing forum of the dramas/offtopic and all these bullsh1ts. You know some warnings etc. They clearly start make drama in every single topic. Trash posts from people like Modoy are basically everywhere in this forum. I used to do the same so Im not any better but if I will receive warning even ban for these things I will accept it.

sorry to tell it to you like that, but i actually stayed with my posts pretty much as close to topic as it can be, talking about kingbottaki and his fighting style, what he done in style and what he expects from future, so u cannot say i am offtopic, because i didnt start this discussion

also, look at me, i have over 2500 posts, people know me as flamer/dramamaker/troll from forum, YET i still have 0 warning points and barely any of my posts got deleted, so please, dont try to teach me how people go off topic or for what they deserve warning points, coz i am very well aware of that ^_^ 

"if i want fair fight with kingbottaki, pm him and go coliseum" sure, let me just ask dajtovillage to let me borrow his character so we can have "fair" fight with equal classes, not archer vs tank as he did with rizos

6 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Buffs is not equipment.Dont you know it?I said you to dont remove epics but have same buffs with me and you didnt.Keep going.You get exposed on public not me

"Exposed on public not me" or you wanted to write "like me"? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Don't expect me to argue with you here with tons of posts.

arst.jpg.9f54020939ad145fbddbee8065df0289.jpg

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Let me give you just an example on about what expose means.
Target Locked.
FIRE!

312312.png

you exposed him for saying he wont defend people for breaking server rules, OH NO...?!?

6 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Organizing another 1 v 1 isn't a hard thing. On fair rules, same buffs and without epics. Im pretty sure Leo will acccept the challenge.

Why is no epics fair rules? This game is not balanced around being fair 1v1. If some1 has spend hunderds of hours obtaining those epics he should be able to use them. You do realize that on equal gear/equal level a mirror match between classes is mostly luck right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

you exposed him for saying he wont defend people for breaking server rules, OH NO...?!?

Dont act  me the foool boy :D You see the half truth or you want to see the half truth and not the fully version of it?

Edited by realKingLeonidas