Sign in to follow this  
ZacMan

To be reminded whos your daddy!!

53 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

One comment for his betrayal against you and your dreams about making a great dagger cp ?Go on express yourself !

allow me to remind you what happened just 10mins ago

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

When you ll post your 2 fail gang attempts we ll talk..No Guts ofc from you..You are a stupid kid from Kaminia..See you soon

im from crete (xania) you have bad info

22 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

When you ll post your 2 fail gang attempts we ll talk..No Guts ofc from you..You are a stupid kid from Kaminia..See you soon

I don't consider that fail gank, 4 guys against 3-4 third classes with dances, us without dances and yet I still only one third class from us kill two of you. 

Edited by Myrtan

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

You expect us to printscreen gangs vs JF? :P
Anyway it was around that time that you were at our feet in FP and asking all funny questions if we work tomorrow etc.
Had to feel sorry for you at that point.
@Myrtan man if u get so mad, this game is probably not for you...

U talk too much but fail as a bishop. Speaking about PR. How many bsoes were used in this video? Don't answer, it's rhetoretical question. 
@realKingLeonidas @ZacMan @axzp 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

U talk too much but fail as a bishop. Speaking about PR. How many bsoes were used in this video? Don't answer, it's rhetoretical question. 

I never believed that good guy myrtian will go bad boy again and strike forum again. SV,BS,fields is solo spots guys. U gank them with full parties. Normal spots is toi, loa maybe abg(but you are 75+ so abg easy if on monsters). 

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

I never believed that good guy myrtian will go bad boy again and strike forum again. SV,BS,fields is solo spots guys. U gank them with full parties. Normal spots is toi, loa maybe abg(but you are 75+ so abg easy if on monsters). 

He is powerful again..Now no one can face them..Bring the Violence!!!

1-2 months and they ll quit again for interlude server where real game is as King Ape said before  2 weeks

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Not a bad boy, nor a forum warrior anymore. Just giving a proofs to my words instead empty words. :) cya on the battlefield.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Not a bad boy, nor a forum warrior anymore. Just giving a proofs to my words instead empty words. :) cya on the battlefield.

Will see ny in battlefield best after 1 month. Maybe 1,5 :D but still good luck woth third side. Maybe some ally with @Th3Mage

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Will see ny in battlefield best after 1 month. Maybe 1,5 :D but still good luck woth third side. Maybe some ally with @Th3Mage

Thank you! We still need lvls to be honest, only I am 76. Lowest lvl of our party is 71 atm. A lot of work but we will get there.

5 hours ago, DerMeister said:

That @Sensei poor guy... big mouth low player... just one greek guy from SM with big mouth .. nothing more :(

are you trying to be relevant by comenting guy from Relog CP? :P
you already tried to draw my attention once by making forum pms with reali life trhreats (i admit that was hillarious)!

Edited by Sensei

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Where exactly did i fail as bishop in this video? (i think you tried to be stingy but now u look noob) We re 5 actives, semi afk after train, which can be clearly seen.
Every time we came to gang you, you died or pr'ed, we just don't fraps stuff with JF involved cuz it's like kicking a dead corpse.
Just few mins ago that u were running away on your mount, I told u about 9v9 , u said 8v8, i said ok, then u made dumb excuses that you are not full bla bla.
Just another irrelevant pu$$y seeking my attention.
So....   pt vs pt?

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Where exactly did i fail as bishop in this video? (i think you tried to be stingy but now u look noob) We re 5 actives, semi afk after train, which can be clearly seen.
Every time we came to gang you, you died or pr'ed, we just don't fraps stuff with JF involved cuz it's like kicking a dead corpse.
Just few mins ago I told u about 9v9 , u said 8v8, i said ok, then u made dumb excuses that you are not full bla bla.
Just a another irrelevant pu$$y seeking my attention. Lol this tryhard myrciu
So....   pt vs pt?

You failed by resing ee, and ee even didn't stand while at the same time you could heal pipiska so he wouldn't have to bsoe. I thought, that is the ganja and was asking how many vs how many was that fight, not that you challenge me. About challenge? Ok, we complete cp and no problem for me to fight you. It's a lame excuse for dying against bunch of lower lvl second classes rly.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

You failed by resing ee, and ee even didn't stand while at the same time you could heal pipiska so he wouldn't have to bsoe. I thought, that is the ganja and was asking how many vs how many was that fight, not that you challenge me. About challenge? Ok, we complete cp and no problem for me to fight you. 

which part of semi afk you didn't understand?
Are u stupid or are you dumb?
Talking sh1t about skills before you fight me pt vs pt? Careful if you get 9-0'ed you might have to swallow these words.