Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

2.0 Duelist

43 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Cant agree more with you, but still you know that alot of us took big break some of us cause of work (yourself cause of duty ?)  some just got bored and some quit completely. No one is to blame guess "soon" was to much for some. ? so we take with what is left and epics are not exactly what we need. Epics are there to farm all the time until server die. ? 

But i dont blame anyome , i dont even participate in half epics anymore cause of the reasons you said. So i understand completely.

But i cant believe an ally who had 60-70 players in epics back then all suddenly started work as poseidon says :D You just have different priorities ;)

Talk about lack of self respect...
His future ally leader calling him openly trash, still joins. 
Even as JF member there was a tiny respect cuz they had the balls to try something on their own , now it all evaporated/vanished/kaput.
i can't digest that I ever bothered with garbage like that.

How dissapointing...Ewww...

Edited by Sensei

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Enjoy or not :D

Lol such dmg? isnt smth wrong here with skil crit rate?

Anyway + for movie cos of polish rap :D

14 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Talk about lack of self respect...
His future ally leader calling him openly trash, still joins. 
Even as JF member there was a tiny respect cuz they had the balls to try something on their own , now it all evaporated/vanished/kaput.
i can't digest that I ever bothered with garbage like that.

How dissapointing...Ewww...

butt.png

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Lol such dmg? isnt smth wrong here with skil crit rate?

Anyway + for movie cos of polish rap :D

No, no "+" for Good gameplay. What missing? mass pvps. But since have ally will fix it in the next video :D
But Polish rap best!

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

No, no "+" for Good gameplay. What missing? mass pvps. But since have ally will fix it in the next video :D
But Polish rap best!

I liked movie, u did big progress in gameplay since i last time played here. PPl just hating cos they hated before (zaszufladkowali cie jako retarda ;P). In my opinion gladi is OP here cos its bugged, on offi its much weaker, im lazy to search for proofs cos i dont play here but anyway u played well with what u have. I prefer to watch small scale ganks than mass pvp.

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I liked movie, u did big progress in gameplay since i last time played here. PPl just hating cos they hated before (zaszufladkowali cie jako retarda ;P). In my opinion gladi is OP here cos its bugged, on offi its much weaker, im lazy to search for proofs cos i dont play here but anyway u played well with what u have. I prefer to watch small scale ganks than mass pvp.

No my friend, they hating because they have blue crest with two letters which are "SM" :D When I had war with WS, never had such hate, it's just bad personality that's all. As you can see they criticize everything done by JF. Thanks for honest opinion, still remember when we were the biggets enemies ha!

Edited by Myrtan

P.S.

The story about Bizz teamspeak chat made me laugh a lot, most funny coment today on forum, but the story is a bit sad if he already offend u before u joined :D - couldnt resist not to coment that. 

P.S2 we are still enemies i think cos im not in WS, im w/o clan. Last time i logged to check how is server and to check out dagger i was pked 3x by WS side (including stiba and his friends) When i asked him why he pk me he said - why not. So i guess WS are not my friends anymore and since ur part of them, ur on my viewfinder ;)

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

P.S.

The story about Bizz teamspeak chat made me laugh a lot, most funny coment today on forum, but the story is a bit sad if he already offend u before u joined :D - couldnt resist not to coment that. 

I don't rly care what he said. There is no way you will like everyone in your ally. I go wherever my clan goes, I would be stupid if I left JF just because we joining his ally. I play with these guys for more than half year now. Where would I go? exactly. Im pretty sure if Bizz will treat us like in this screen, we will leave, If you are part of ally you must be respected, if you not the ally don't deserve you. Simple as that. SM just found something and hating because let's be honest, they always do it. 

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

I don't rly care what he said. There is no way you will like everyone in your ally. I go wherever my clan goes, I would be stupid if I left JF just because we joining his ally. I play with these guys for more than half year now. Where would I go? exactly. Im pretty sure if Bizz will treat us like in this screen, we will leave, If you are part of ally you must be respected, if you not the ally don't deserve you. Simple as that. SM just found something and hating because let's be honest, they always do it. 

You haven't been in wukong yet :D

• Haha 1

dont want to be mean but u provoked me :D

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I dont think any1 on server respect u except ur cp so dunno where u would go :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

dont want to be mean but u provoked me :D

I dont think any1 on server respect u except ur cp so dunno where u would go :D

They will respect the red writings on the screen then ;)

Edited by Myrtan