ThisIsMyLiife

Mission of the Day: CRP Farming

1 hour ago, Pince said:

NO Nooo they killed whole ally 36vs100!!! Wake up check your pants, u have been dreaming and pissed yourself cause of happy ending...Ppl u r fckn JOKE... Like i said, allways come  from back or when we half killed/boxed or without buffs  :D Fckn LOW... Someday try fair pvp like SM or CHN even when they zerg, but not from behind when we fight zerg, who knows maybe ull like it :D 

Sorry to dissapoint you but all sides play on siedge in order to hold\get castles. Not to make "fair fights". Almost all fights today our cc were not on 1 castle( or some pts were late to regroup). If add qty of heroes in WS and DT today - pretty obvious that the "fair fight" strategy would be idiotic. Same aply to NF - do u seriously think that "fair" pvp 36 vs 90 have any sense?

Mentioning "zerg" is hillarious too - 3.5 month ago in order to take toi your side invited everything. 90% of toi fights in november WS had more ppl then DT. And now after your cps have 3rd skills, enough heroes and u've lost some pts - being zerg is not cool anymore? Your side still have more ppl then your enemies in eur prime - are u zerg or no? i'm confused

19 hours ago, Pince said:

Y i know u can kill half boxed pack, who doesnt :D But even for that u took up 8 +- heroes :D I talk about REAL fight.. Oh u never saw that cause allways relog/bsoe.. sry my bad :( PEACE

Fun fact: Even if it's kinda normal for archer pt, Fatality probably has the most Party Returns I've seen for a while. You are the Stibas of 2.0.
I can't even fathom the idea that some party has ever relogged/pr'ed to you or Lina to be honest.
Oh, and 8+- heroes for a clan of 3 cps sounds pretty gucci, autographs on Fridays by Barry himself.
PEACE

Edited by Sensei

We all know perkunas tacticks wen they cant win a figth at toi 1.they soe group whit more ppl and go to figth 2. If there prime ends they dlay and rr ... in modoy video they were sure that will win 3cps vs 2 pts whit bad setup .now 

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Sorry to dissapoint you but all sides play on siedge in order to hold\get castles. Not to make "fair fights". Almost all fights today our cc were not on 1 castle( or some pts were late to regroup). If add qty of heroes in WS and DT today - pretty obvious that the "fair fight" strategy would be idiotic. Same aply to NF - do u seriously think that "fair" pvp 36 vs 90 have any sense?

Mentioning "zerg" is hillarious too - 3.5 month ago in order to take toi your side invited everything. 90% of toi fights in november WS had more ppl then DT. And now after your cps have 3rd skills, enough heroes and u've lost some pts - being zerg is not cool anymore? Your side still have more ppl then your enemies in eur prime - are u zerg or no? i'm confused

Sorry to dissapoint, but its not us go bark everywhere when we kill your side or you ppl bsoe or killed elphy, its yours lames whine all time at forums, hero chat and shout, about someone bsoed or went logof to not feed free boxes, so stfu about ive said something about zerg cause i didnt untill theese piece of sh start talk bullshit. In this siege was everyhing OK, untill some retards starts talk sh and brag about something what they NEVER could do, that is the only thing why i writing. Talk less sh and fake stories and do more gameplay. Cause every player in enemy side is good for me, thats how we get fun here, but read shit from lames like Modoy when everyone knows how it was ir ridiculous.

17 minutes ago, pistolas said:

We all know perkunas tacticks wen they cant win a figth at toi 1.they soe group whit more ppl and go to figth 2. If there prime ends they dlay and rr ... in modoy video they were sure that will win 3cps vs 2 pts whit bad setup .now 

LOL RLY? We went there to fight even we saw they have 3x more heroes, cause i play here for fun, not bark everywhere and brag about sh. Did u saw EVEN ONCE i talk sh after pvp - Win or loss? NO cause i go get fun, but theese shitface kids do nothing only talk bulshit, especialy when manage to kill something :D  wtf is wrong with u ppl?

55 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Fun fact: Even if it's kinda normal for archer pt, Fatality probably has the most Party Returns I've seen for a while. You are the Stibas of 2.0.
I can't even fathom the idea that some party has ever relogged/pr'ed to you or Lina to be honest.
Oh, and 8+- heroes for a clan of 3 cps sounds pretty gucci, autographs on Fridays by Barry himself.
PEACE

Fun fact is we see to many PR of your side but again we never whine about that... BTW im not idiot to feed out free kills of supports when DD dead. Better tell me how come that i never in my life saw so many relogs at TOI when fight should be done O.o Maybe ppl leaving to another servers cause instead of fights and get fun from game go relog or soe with all fckn ally... And AGAIN then whine server dead... YOU DO THAT DEAD SERVER when not getting fun from game and leaving "to find what is good" in other shit servers... If every ppl who left grind to another servers from 0 would play here, there wouldnt be any free spot to farm cause of ppl numbers here, but we have what we have...

29 minutes ago, pistolas said:

We all know dunnohowdoucallurzerg tacticks wen they cant win a figth at toi 1.they soe group whit more ppl and go to figth 2. If there prime ends they dlay and rr ... in ThisIsMyLife video we were sure that will win 5cps vs 3 pts whit bad setup .now 

Hey bro, I fixed it to you!
u are welcome =)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Yes, we got destroyed in the siege so we had to manipulate the media. This one is for you, 100% photoshop.

0gRZBXr.png 

its not photoshop :)should i feel ashamed for get m crit? one support kill other, not a big deal :)

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

haha, so the guy first says how pathetic olympiad is and how its useless and how he doesnt care but then he brings amount of heroes everytime some pvp is discussed :D love it how he says ppl are joke when fatality cp is second tier cp ^_^ i pity haxor a bit he has to play with some of the guys from fatality, but i guess anything is better than trying to play solo :P all the time we pvp, you are unprepared, half boxed, no mp, classic, but whenever we lose, you think everything is top kek and your victory is flawless? let me tell you something boi, when we get smacked, its usually exactly thing what you described, jumping from behind, around corner, when we are boxed, and thats why you dont see any of those video in the frapses, coz ppl actually realize whats up and dont want to get laughed at what they put in pvp movie :P lf some fatality cp video from recent times, wanna see how "real" archers frag top kek parties

ps: for all ppl who think we think about ourselves as gods that we can easy win 36 vs 100+ or anything, obviously we couldnt win that sh1t if both sides are prepared for each other with everything set up and full :D but its funny coz you dont need much to beat 1/3 of your numbers

Hmmm interesting :D and AGAIN fckn fake story? Do u fckn moron can do ANYTHING normal without say stupid thing which never hapen? I think i need glasses, but cant see where i wrote  about oly is useless :D If i never played oly cause its waste of time for me and i go here for ally get boost in pvp. And u didnt answered why your side allways get theese "second tier archers" on primary targets if they are so bad, i can be even "LAST TIER" u think i care about this? Try not to kill theese low tier archers at least once on primary and will see who is who, next time tell your ppl not to chase me with tank, bd and tyrant (your video 2:30 :D) cause that low tier archer wont do sh anyways :D Funny no? Here u can read AGAIN what i wrote, try use glasses, they should help for u... I dont care about u lames in that oly, i go there only cause ally needs that and to get GF in pvp, not like u go to field kill some half alive ppl and bark chat ^^

Edited by Pince

27 minutes ago, Yomana said:

No No Fatality cp never flame after losing pvp :D @Pince

i wish i had printscreened more of those times.

Shot00023.jpg

LOL why u show me here PM msg? BTW hes young persond but EVEN he manage write PM, not shout or something else "for all server could read" Cause this is what i talk here about, brag on shout and chat and trash sh, he wrote u something in pm and noone see sh in all chats. Funny thing is lames want say something to another person and scream like a fckn raped bitches in shout or hero chat about it, for all server players could see "how i am STRONK" :D More funny is when they scream in hero chat about ppl who cant answer there :D Let me think... isnt this called "Paranoia" when someone talking with himself? BTW, just now read screen and can say it wasnt him on that char :D I know who there were but nwm, let it be how it is :)

Edited by Pince

Well only one thing here, idk how nonfactors can PR from someone when only active EE is kumichi...

EVERYONE PREPARED FOR 9v9 ?

Oh wait not in this server...

Sry not writing diary about l2 like Modoy, u see Perkunas on ours tag clans, i see SM on blues so its Perks and SM and u dont need to have active EE to do bsoe u know :D Or maybe u count l2 since last month when get pack of heroes :D Its obvious DD with 1 hero in pack wont do much vs pack who has perma def/atk boost O.o 

1 hour ago, Pince said:

LOL why u show me here PM msg? BTW hes young persond but EVEN he manage write PM, not shout or something else "for all server could read" Cause this is what i talk here about, brag on shout and chat and trash sh, he wrote u something in pm and noone see sh in all chats. Funny thing is lames want say something to another person and scream like a fckn raped bitches in shout or hero chat about it, for all server players could see "how i am STRONK" :D More funny is when they scream in hero chat about ppl who cant answer there :D Let me think... isnt this called "Paranoia" when someone talking with himself? BTW, just now read screen and can say it wasnt him on that char :D I know who there were but nwm, let it be how it is :)

For me its the same , hero chat or pm or whatever. Flame is flame , butthurt is butthurt.

Anyway if you are stronger than them why care what they write , you can laugh like bizz said , thats the correct action. 

If you think someone is a retard its a waste of time to open chat with him ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GniTs said:

nah.. I count only 36 there...

In exact numbers Suzie was in oren killing dorfs and lelos the same.

So we were 34, but its enough, this topic already too retarted. Just bad position/unprepared.

Edited by ProGressive

56 minutes ago, Yomana said:

for scientific purposes :P

I never did, but for same reason like u wrote here sometimes i do that ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

You are the Stibas of 2.0.

Yes, give me more love. :x But..

I must disappoint you, they cant be my version 2.0. We are not slaves, we play for fun, we dont play for others like dogs.

Maybe good questions is why your enemies use party recall?

We used it in AB very often. Everytime if high lvls or bigger numbers enemies try kill us. No fair terms, no pvp, its simple.

We had over saturdays evening 4hours constantly pvp, most of time with Babyrage CP,(his words on Q why he left from Uchi: hasad is  boring) and americanos zerg. No flame, no PR, amazing fun from game. It is reason play lineage 2 for me.

Most of u cant compare which pt is boxed or full activ, but most of u have fun from free win vs other pt. Me not. Better lost balanced pvp, than easy win with high lvls, ++ equip or biggers activ numbers vs boxed pt. 

Its same like oly. Monkeys will losing own time because ally need it, people playing game for fun, they will try enjoy oly like rest parts of game.

Pince vs Modoy

What is better? Be a guy serving others like dog without fun or be lonely very skilled player which is for others ridiculous like person?

PS: Dont try contact me pls, TT never will sell clans items/chars. Lafi is rich b.tch. Gratz WK/NF to Castles

<PR> Stiba ;)

Edited by Stiba007
  • Like 1