Sign in to follow this  
Flear

Information About the Server

Hello , me and my CP play on the Classic Official EU. U know is on a bad shape.

Before moving a complete CP i have some questions about this server i want the true dont lie about the server plz.

1- How much player approx play there 1k 2k 3k 4k less than 1k?

2- Do you have mass pvp , siege with around 300+ ppl etc.?

3- Bot situation , if the admin do a great job?

4- Server bug n activity of the GM they are present or not really?

5- Server worth to start it if we are looking for mass pvp , big clan ( alliance ) good economie on the server between craft / spoil ?

Ty for ur answer guys. Dont sell me dream just tell me the reality of ur server thx

Flear

in case you guys do decide to play here, Welcome boys.

about sieges and stuff theres a couple of videos around from last sieges maybe you will find your answers there.

about the rest, i think a answer coming from the players will have more meaning then coming from me xD

I think the 3 big sides had around 200 players combined during siege. There are basicly no botters. The anti bot protection is good and the GMs respond quickly to report. 

about the rest, i think a answer coming from the players will have more meaning then coming from me xD

​1- standard question, standard answer from players - enough :)

Before moving a complete CP i have some questions about this server i want the true dont lie about the server plz.

1- up

5- Server worth to start it if we are looking for mass pvp , big clan ( alliance ) good economie on the server between craft / spoil ?

Ty for ur answer guys. Dont sell me dream just tell me the reality of ur server thx

Flear

​2. we got pvps lie 9 party vs 9 party, but thats ally vs ally, there is like 60% server that just farm.

3. there is bot protection, and if any bot gets trought it and gots reported by any other player - gets banned.

4. u can see GM's activity all the time, there is not much bugs, they re constant repaired on test server, here's the change log: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/9384-test-server-change-log/&page=2#comment-60841
most of them is not a big deal at all. The server itself has very good PTS files.

5. u can start, at begining it may look empty, coz we re alrdy on 50+, if u join one of two big sides of war u will find pvp, third side is welcome. Economy u ill check and understand while u play.

here u can find videos ppl made, and see how it looks so far:

https://www.facebook.com/Classic-685542171547133/?fref=ts

GL

Flear

​First of all, hello and welocme to the server (if you decide to start here). :)

1) I dont know the current number but I can tell you enough. all 45+ spots are almost constantly taken and you see a lot of pvp for spots, not only war related pvp. We will see how big influence will have soon update to 1.5 (lot of new zones - IMO will drag lot of new players but thanks to it server will look more empty maybe? idk :) )

2) About mass pvp... right now server is 3-sided. there are 3 allies which fight each other. One (the smallest one - Wickedsick) is the only one so far who succeed to take castle (Giran) and is the "best" in terms of levels and gear etc... Other two aliances are somehow equall. But there is lot of pvp between these 3 sides, dont worry, actually i enjoy it far more than before when it was only 2 sided. About size of mass pvp... well i dont know the exact numbers but thanks to classic features one ally is limited to 120 ppl (3x40). On one siege i remember we had like 190 ppl in CC or something liek that. It  was jsut brutal zerg agains wickedsick to prevent them take the castle. On last siege we had in CC around 77 ppl (+ maybe some random guys outside CC not sure), wickedsick had like 60ppl, around 70 maybe had OOC ally... not exactly 300 ppl but it was fun enough mass pvp... 

3) definetly yes, they are banning not only botters in regualr basis but also scammers :D 

4)  yes, there are some bugs,( even the big ones IMO (like lightning strike from SK 100% land rate no matter what even on bosses)  -- fixed already :D ). But the admin staff here is the best i have ever seen in my l2 career. They really work hard in fixing stuff, they are very comunicative on forum or even on skype if yo uhave some issues... big thumbs up from me! But if you want to start play here you have to remember it is not completely official, there are some "custom features" - in most of time for good imo. I will give yo usome examples. PK scrolls work only in floran village (with 0 karma) and soon should be replaced by sin eater Q, a little boost for summoner classes  on upcoming 1.5 (not waiting to 2.0 to make this class playable), no castle coins (so not that big unbalance imo)... taking the castle is hard here, the guards hit like truck (oneshot robes, 4 shots tanks).

5) Well you have to decide it for yourself. Economy seems to me pretty balanced. About that mass pvp... not sure if we ever had 300 ppl on same battlefield but 200+ is real enough (a lot of ppl still leveling, gearing and dont want to participate on sieges yet)..

But overall... here is not one big MadPro... as i said, server is currently 3-sided and i am really enjoying faar more it since we created the third side last week :D  I mean, yes, wickedsick is good, probably best, but not invincible.. :) hope you guys would join us, see ya in game :)

4)  yes, there are some bugs, even the big ones IMO (like lightning strike from SK 100% land rate no matter what even on bosses). 

Same changes were made to Lightning Strike skill. At the moment it will not land on 100% basis and its totally ignored by Raid Bosses.

​Changed on test server already xD

4)  yes, there are some bugs, even the big ones IMO (like lightning strike from SK 100% land rate no matter what even on bosses). 

Same changes were made to Lightning Strike skill. At the moment it will not land on 100% basis and its totally ignored by Raid Bosses.

​Nice to read it, good job! Dont get me wrong, i didnt know that.. :P i just used this former "long term bug" as example that nothing is perfect :D He wanted the truth, not fairytales... 

​asian proxy pls :(

ok Thanks for the answer guys i will check it n talk with my people we are 14 in this cp so :P if u have some link / video u can put link.

Siege mass pvp in dv etc...

Ty again

Flear

​i think only grain kain and shillien on RU is better than this server, you must know magic, siege exactly about 300 ppl,

i think premium adrenaline and zranger still works, but admins did a great job, they were even so harsh, like, HWID ban, too cold, too cruel, a lot of players left becoz of this, but thanks to that, at least most ppl i flagged and say "hello, they either insult me back or hello to me, feel so alive man

ok Thanks for the answer guys i will check it n talk with my people we are 14 in this cp so :P if u have some link / video u can put link.

Siege mass pvp in dv etc...

Ty again

​Feel free to check "media" section o nthis forum, some good videos are there. But its never that good as ingame itself... Join us, level up yourself and experience pvp here together with us! :D 

Flear

​Hi, nice to see you here ;)

1. Online is high enough (no any statistics of it being given to players) .

All top farm zones are ocupated all the time. Next week 1.5 patch should give us some breath and more hunting zones.

2. Not an expert in this subject ;)

3. Bots are not an issue on TI. Every suspicious "players", adena sellers are being reported and banned right away. Congrats for GM's here ;)

4. No major bugs I know about. Everything being fixed pretty fast.

GM are active. Personally I love the work done by Koll telling me all the time "Not enought MP" (is he sleeping at all oO?) ;)

5. There are 3 major alliances here. Top one created by "Perkunas" is our version of "madpro" alliance. Two other alliances builded by "EternalRage" and "NonFactors" are fighting agains them. Until now "Perkunas" were dominating in PvP but it looks more and more better every day ;)

One castle being taken so far ==> Giran for "Perkunas"

Market is pretty solid you will find all you need there.

Economy is interrupted a little by our in game curreny "Coins of Luck" - COL. You can buy it for euro 1Euro = 10COLs and spent it for premium account, fashion gadgets or just sell on market for adena.

There is a real cash auction as well which offers all top items to buy for Euro ;)

Long story short, best L2 Classic server you can find if you're non Russian player ;)

5. There are 3 major alliances here. Top one created by "Perkunas" is our version of "madpro" alliance. Two other alliances builded by "EternalRage" and "NonFactors" are fighting agains them.

​ER and NF fight agains each other too, not only agains perk

Economy is interrupted a little by our in game curreny "Coins of Luck" - COL. You can buy it for euro 1Euro = 10COLs and spent it for premium account, fashion gadgets or just sell on market for adena.

There is a real cash auction as well which offers all top items to buy for Euro ;)

just for info for Flear, COL is not any "game breaker" or unbalancing shit.. 

and auction is only items acquired by players who want to sell it for real money LEGALLY. Definetly not summoned ++ items from admins etc, dont worry. You can do bussines in auction as you want but when you want withdraw your funds from auction it has 50% tax. Nice income for the server imo, not a bad thing overall. Definatelly better than selling/buying stuff in ilegal sites...

• Like 1

​500k above

~​200 - 300 (with boxes)

​admins do...

​it looks like GMs are selective on it or smth... and some times it take longer to fix than expecting

​it worth to try.

About mass pvp... right now server is 3-sided. there are 3 allies which fight each other.

OOC is a side? oO 

the smallest one - Wickedsick

nice joke :D 

One (the smallest one - Wickedsick) is the only one so far who succeed to take castle (Giran)

yeah they own hard those guards xD

TO FLEAR: dont mind about post like this one... if u look at forum u'll see how "good" Perkunas are... The only Clan (2 parties maybe) is real good here - SoulMate.

siege exactly about 300 ppl

stop lying... it wasnt 

All top farm zones are ocupated all the time

not all and not all the time

Top one created by "Perkunas" is our version of "madpro" alliance. 

yeah... selfproclamed... 

TO FLEAR: like i said...

Until now "Perkunas" were dominating in PvP but it looks more and more better every day ;)

Until now Perkunas were dominating in PvGuards. Now they are dominating in PvP. And it's only cuz LastHope (except SM) ally and OOC completely noobs... It's f%$^ng scarry to watch... I can feel their panic (when pvp starts) even through monitor... Even if those NonFactor will try hard... Perkunas have "/summon more Perkunas" button. Pretty sure they already use it :D

TO FLEAR: next step - they will talking about they're fighting against whole server as one clan... just hold on and GL btw

When u say 200-300 ppl with boxe ... its the population TOTAL of the server. Only 200-300ppl with box that right or i missunderstand ur comments?

n About premium account , i need some information. If i need to log my cp member by exemple , if everyone have premium can i log 3-4 account who have premium?

how it work exactly with this premium acc n sharing acc ty.

When u say 200-300 ppl with boxe ... its the population TOTAL of the server. Only 200-300ppl with box that right or i missunderstand ur comments?

​No, on siege!

n About premium account , i need some information. If i need to log my cp member by exemple , if everyone have premium can i log 3-4 account who have premium?

​Cp exists here, at last siege, my clan have 30 online and only 4 boxes went along

​each character who has premium can log +1 char... if that loged char has premium too, you can log another etc... so yes, if your chars will have premium, you can log them 

​each character who has premium can log +1 char... if that loged char has premium too, you can log another etc... so yes, if your chars will have premium, you can log them 

​client with premium acc doesnt count... as i know :D

Itamaro it's obvious you have some personal issue with NF the way you post about us, I'm sorry for what ever we did to you xD 

Itamaro it's obvious you have some personal issue with NF the way you post about us, I'm sorry for what ever we did to you xD 

​for me - nothing... just like for whole server lol